Attack Of The Idiotic Lowerclassman

A/n: Hey, this is part two, hello. I'm going to finish up the next two chapters now. Okay? Okay! Now, let's begin. 

Y/N: I wonder how Naoto took it? It certainly wasn't the easiest thing to watch. A first-year girl made him cry, but she's a jk, so... hmm. But I don't feel like she'll leave us alone any time soon. Modern high school girls are very different from the ones you see in shows, you know? This isn't good for his anxiety.

Over to said nerd.

Naoto: THIS ISN'T GOOD FOR MY ANXIETY!

That night, he only heard her mocking voice. But that's just him.

Y/N: She's a brat at best. Though... I think he needs her. It's a cruel irony. I think with her help, he'll become stronger. I do hate it. My hatred is eternal, but I will be at peace for as long as I can. How useless. *He plays his flute* I wish grandpa was here. He was always so wise and carefree. He'd know what to do.

He looks out of his window and looks onto the full moon. It was bright and seemed only brighter when he gazed upon it. Looking out, he could only feel slightly somber.

Y/N: I guess it's time to sleep once more.

Jumping into bed, he only wishes for a night of plentiful rest. The night goes by without a trace. Morning rises, and it's as jarring as before. Everything plays out the same as every day. Father left before Y/N was awake, and his mother made him breakfast. Y/n walks with Naoto to school once more.

Naoto: "She's almost insane."

Y/N: "She's just trying to be herself. Nothing more." *He shrugs*

Naoto: "That's the bad thing."

Y/N: *He takes a sip of Cocogoat milk* "You said it, not me."

Naoto: "How does that coconut milk taste?"

Y/N: "Amazing. I love the edible packaging."

To prove such, he takes a bite of the coconut-shaped container.

Y/N: "Contrary to what you probably think, it's vanilla flavored."

Naoto: "Eh? That's somewhat a twist. More than likely what most people aren't expecting."

Y/N: "Subversion of expectations is the best. Tricking foolish people into believing something that's not is most entertaining. Humans are so easily fooled, they-"

He's sprayed with lavender and silk flower extract.

Naoto: "Bad Y/N. We agreed that you'd keep the angst low."

Y/N: "Fine." Useless. My depression runs rampant and can't be stopped. "That test is next week, right?"

Naoto: "I believe so. It's the math one, right?"

Y/N: "And history. The English test should be today."

Naoto: "I... I forgot to study." *He looks down dejectedly*

Y/N: "Did you stay up all night thinking about that person."

Naoto: "Potentially..."

Y/N: "Did you stay up all night thinking about that person."

Naoto: "Potentially..."

Y/N: "No good. You can't allow someone like that to occupy your mind so freely."

Naoto: "I-I'm not! It's just..."

Y/N: "Not allowed. Excuses will only lead to it happening more frequently. Free your mind of such intolerable distractions." *He finishes the package*