- 1: Fallen Angel -

Tick.

Tick.

The dark and humid underground room was horribly silent, with only the sound of leaking water droplets on the ground.

A figure shrank in the corner of the room.

The long black hair on the hips and hips clung to each other dirty and looked like a mass of garbage. The thin body under the tattered gray clothes was also covered with gray marks.

It was almost impossible to see the original skin color. Behind him hung two groups of equally tattered wings, gray fluttering, like a dying bird.

On his face that was as thin as a palm, one side of his eyes was casually wrapped in coarse cloth, and there were still dark dried blood stains left on it.

On the other side, his eyes, which had been closed tightly, suddenly trembled a few times.

Then he opened his eyes, and a deep eye that seemed to be filled with the stars of the world appeared between the gaps in the hair stuck to his face. It was so beautiful that the surrounding air trembled for a moment.

【World One has Begun】

[Role: Fallen Angel]

[The contaminated fallen angel was kicked out of his post by the heavenly realm and fell into the world. After being picked up by the son of King Yun, who admired the noble archangel. Unknown, dirty, and rejected by everyone, the only value is those eyes with the same pupils as angels...]

Gu Qi supported her body and sat up, her pale pink eyes deep in her pupils still showing a trace of blankness.

He was rescued by something called the system in a plane that was about to fall.

From the moment he was rescued, he signed a contract with the other party according to the wishes of the system and became an employee of the spare tire department of the so-called bookstore.

As for the memories of the past, Gu Qiong himself couldn't remember it clearly, and even more so after being cleared by the system.

The only thing I remember is that he seemed to be called the god of beauty in his original plane.

[This is the first world... you just need to act according to the plot. ]

The electronic sound of the system vibrated in Gu Qi's mind. The system that has just seen the beauty of the host in the Sea of Consciousness is still in a state of shock.

Everyone's information in the bookstore is stored in it, but none of them is as fucking beautiful as Gu Xuan.

Mysterious, beautiful, like coming from the sky.

It's just a bit stupid. The god of Beauty... What word is this, from which ancient fantasy novel did it appear in the second grade?

Although both it and the main god are a little worried that this peerless little beauty will attract excessive attention, fortunately, after the spare tire department enters the world, there will be camouflage special effects, so as not to affect the development of the plot by the appearance of the host.

This is also the reason for the sharp drop in strikes by employees of the spare tire department...

The somewhat glamorous employees who regard themselves too high and want to create a new plot in the spare tire department are all overwhelmed by this disguise and special effects, and they pack up overnight and leave in breach of contract.

Now it is rare to catch a beauty who looks obedient and not very smart, so you must make full use of it and let him go to ten or eight worlds to complete the year-end indicators!

The small green light flashing on the forehead of the system in the background was thinking of having fun, but he didn't notice anything wrong.

Gu Qi's face, which was covered by black hair, seemed to be originally beautiful.

“Dirty stuff, are you dead? ”

The yelling was accompanied by the screeching sound of kicking the door, and there was a sudden explosion in the silent and empty basement, which frightened Gu Qi, who was sitting on the ground, and shook with fright.

A little light finally came into the dark room, but there were several vulgar servants with well-developed limbs standing under the faint candlelight.

“Oh, I'm not dead, I can really live. ”

The leader spit out the yin and Yang weirdness, and walked forward with a look of disgust.

Standing at the door and looking at the fallen angel sitting quietly, he was secretly surprised that the room that had been closed for so many days had no odor at all.

The leader squatted down in front of Gu Yu, and frowned in disgust when he saw that the person in front of him was dirty.

“Hey, get up and take you to a good place. ”

He was about to grab Gu Yu's arm, but he was avoided by the opponent. The leader was about to be angry and insulting, but suddenly heard an extremely pleasant and soft voice.

“Where are you going? "

Gu Qi raised her head slightly, looking at the leading servant with her eyes obscured by black hair.

The leader was stunned, his hands hanging on his side were slightly curled up, and even his heartbeat accelerated imperceptibly.

Shouldn't the voice of the fallen angel be hoarse like a broken bellows? How could it be so nice?