- 2 -

“039 What are you posting? ”

Another servant suddenly called and pulled the leader out of his daze. The servant had already walked to the wall and unbuttoned the chain, and the leader stood up with a weird expression, coughed covertly, and did not dare to look at Gu Qi again.

Gu Qi looked at the thick and heavy chains around her ankles, stood up obediently, and followed the servant out of the room.

Gu Qi, who was surrounded by a few sturdy servants in the narrow secret passage, was like a petite bird surrounded by a ring.

The poor bird had a huge black lock ring hanging from his ankle, and the rusty iron chain made metal collisions as he walked around.

The chains on the two feet were grasped by the servants one after another.

Gu Yu understood that his situation was very bad, but he didn't have any fear in his heart inexplicably, so he just let the servant take him away.

It was obviously an ominous thing that was kept in a prison, but at this time there was no rickets that should have been there.

On the contrary, his thin figure was upright, his posture was upright and light, and he was more like a noble young master living outside.

Suddenly, the atmosphere among the servants was weird, and no one spoke for a while.

And the leading servant 039, who was guarding Gu Yu, was staring at him closely with strange eyes.

Although Gu Qi was dirty on the surface, the skin covered by the clothes was quite clean.

Clothes that were almost rags hung on him, dangling as he walked, and from time to time his long hair showed his small, white shoulders.

The curvature is beautiful, it is obviously only a small piece of skin, but it is eye-catching.

039 Looking at it, his heartbeat began to speed up again, and even the roots of his ears were a little hot.

He was angry and annoyed that he would have this impulse, and he clenched his chained palms tightly, pulling back as if venting anger.——

“Well...! "Gu Qi was pulled back with his left foot and almost wrestled.

Under the cover of the black hair, Gu Qi frowned slightly and showed her eyebrows, staggered to stand up again, turned aside and said with some dissatisfaction: “Can you please stop doing this? ”

As soon as these words came out, the servants present were stunned.

Including the system that is shaking its legs in the sea of consciousness.

The servants were surprised that the fallen angel in front of them could still speak honorific words to them, but what was even more shocking was the other party's beautiful voice.

It doesn't sound like blaming, but rather like coquettish.

“Uh, it's true... 039... why are you pulling the chain? Everyone is walking well. ”

The servant with the chain in front of him hesitated to speak, but the more he talked, the more he felt justified.

“...Damn, I didn't mean to. "