- 6 -

When he opened his eyes, he dimly saw a man squatting beside the bed.

Yunxi saw the eyelashes of the fallen angel lying on the bed trembling lightly, and quickly retracted the hand that was holding the opponent's slender little finger, her heart beating fast.

Then he crashed into those eyes. He is not very sober yet, and the focal length is not obvious, but he still has terribly beautiful eyes.

Gu Qi blinked slowly, and found that this Yun Wangzi was just squatting aside, looking at herself lying on the bed.

Fortunately, no one dared to enter the room, otherwise this scene would inevitably become the laughter of the entire eastern continent, and the girls who were pleased with the prince might also be disillusioned.

A dignified king actually looked at others lying on his bed and sleeping soundly like a big dog.

But...if that person is too beautiful, it's a different matter.

“Cough, I'm here to wake you up. "

Yunxi stood up and tried to use his height and momentum to recover his heartbeat.

“Get up and go to the dinner hall with me. ”

Gu Qi answered vaguely, and he propped up his body, which was somewhat full of sleep, and obediently got out of bed.

The soft black hair like a waterfall left the white mattress and fell lightly on Gu Qi's shoulders.

The place where he was lying was slightly sunken, and it must have been smeared with the scent of fallen angels.

Yunxi glanced at it and didn't dare to look again, gritted his back teeth and walked out of the room first. ……

Yunguo, small banquet hall. Gu Qi followed Yunxi and a few servants to the small banquet hall, and found that Yun Yuying and Xi Mao were still there, except for a few servants who stood respectfully beside them.

Although it is a small hall, it is also very spacious. Behind the main seat of the long rectangular dining table are two huge floor-to-ceiling glass windows, reflecting the bright lights of Yunguo at night.

Even if the long table was full of exquisite dishes, the moment Gu Qi walked in, it seemed that a different kind of aroma filled the air inexplicably.

“I thought he would be locked up in the room by you, and no outsiders would be allowed to see him. "

Xi Mao resumed her casual posture, and Taohua glanced at Gu Qi as if nothing had happened.

Yunlei looked at Gu Qi with a faint smile, as if she were a simple and well-behaved little princess, as if nothing had happened.

Gu Qiu sat next to Yun Lei under the guidance, and then heard Yun Yuying speak.

“Where are you from? ”

he asked. Gu Qi thought for a few seconds: “I don't know. ”

The system did not give him this information.

Because he is just a setting that was created to hinder the protagonist's emotions, no one cares where he comes from.

Yun Yuying looked at Gu Qi with a calm expression, and slowly lit the desktop with her fingertips, as if she was thinking about what to continue asking.