- 7 -

When Gu Qi woke up, the warm morning sun had penetrated through the glass windows and covered most of the bed.

He sat up, his eyes dim, and he looked around unconsciously. The dark gadgets were still in the place where he took them out and placed them last night, and the surrounding mattresses were also flat, and everything looked normal.

Gu Qi vaguely remembered that she seemed to have a nightmare at night.

It seemed that someone was biting his wings.

Although the wings are so dilapidated that they have almost been separated from him into two whole bodies, he still feels a little bit.

Gu Qi walked out of the room after washing, and a maid servant at the door of the room walked forward with her head down to lead him to the morning banquet hall.

After walking a few steps in the empty corridor, Gu Yu saw a somewhat familiar person.

Xi Mao stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of the corridor and looked at the scenery outside thoughtfully, and then immediately sensed Gu Yu's appearance.

He put on a more casual smile: “Fallen angel... sir, did you sleep well last night? ”

Gu Qi walked towards him: "It's not very good. ”

“Do you know what this is? ”

He spread out the palm of his hand to reveal the dark little thing inside.

For the first time, Xi Mao was so close to Gu Qi that he was almost severely beaten by the opponent's gradually enlarging beauty, and the arms he held on his chest were unconsciously full of strength.

Then he withdrew his attention from running frantically and looked at the things in his opponent's hands.

Gu Qi watched him take a closer look at the thing for a while, and then showed a subtle expression.

“It's nothing, it should be just an alarm or something, it's used to protect you. ”

Gu Qi thanked him. He didn't think it was such a dangerous thing, so he just asked casually.

Seeing that Gu Qi wanted to continue to follow the servant, Xi Mao also followed him on his own.

“You discovered this by yourself? ”

“Ok. "

Gu Ying should arrive. He doesn't like to be disturbed while bathing. Xi Mao smiled and said nothing.

The two walked to the morning banquet hall and saw Yunxi, who had already used up her breakfast, sitting at the table with her legs up impatiently.

After seeing Gu Yu, she immediately changed her face and let go of her dangling legs.

However, seeing Xi Mao beside Gu Qi, his expression immediately changed again.

“Fencing class is already two hours late, when do you want to wait. "

Yun Yuying frowned in the main position.