Part . 4 .

Halilintar . Pov .

.

I go straight to the biggest shopping mall around here and it seems like a new one. I park the car at the parking lot , get down and get the 2 children , I carry Gentar and hold Supra hand because he insisted on walking on his own . By the way , Cattus want to stay at home.
I got into a restaurant that seems to have a lot customer .

.

.

TIME SKIP

.

.

When I was paying , Supra suddenly let his weapon out . The only difference is that it look like wing . 2 PAIR OF silverly metallic   WINGS  plus with something like red and gold-orange colored energy  as finishing touch .  It looks cool tho .

I look at Gentar , I just facepalm at him . He was smashing his food with his tiny hammer. Good thing his cute so I just let him be. Between , we already finished eating anyway. And I'm paying for our food right now.

As we were about to get out , 4 dimwits who called themselves pro heroes come to us and start scolding Supra about no using quirk in public . And then they start telling how they going to punish us and put me in jail . JAIL. Wth . They are kids. 2 and 3 year old kids . Kids can't really control their quirk that well. Besides , this 2 is smaller than children their age here . It's didn't make any sense for them to think this 2 is over 4 y/o.

Now I'm pissed. I gonna zapped them to death!!
Well , that's what I think . But I'm late .  Before I get to do anything , Supra and Gentar attack them first. Supra open his weapon ang start shooting at the 2 dimwits . Gentar somehow make his tiny hammer became bigger than his head and start attacking the other 2 dimwits .

[ NO ONE HURT OUR MOMMY ] said Supra  [ YEAHHH NO HURT MOMMY ] Gentar follow suit . 

[ I'M NOT YOUR MOMMY , I'M YOUR BROTHER ] oh well, whatever . I just going to sit here and enjoying the view . It's funny  you know , those 4 can't even fight back. They literally pass out . Lol. They called themselves pro heroes when they get literally beat up by toddlers . Hahaha.

Whelp , seems like someone call the police. Well , it's not like I'm going to run anyway.