Part . 5 .

Halilintar  . Pov .

.

[ Supra, Gentar, came here . ]
I call Supra and Gentar in order to stop them after they look tired .
[ MOMMYYYYY] said Gentar . How can he be that loud when he look that tired tho?
[ Mommy ] said Supra . This is what a normal kids should act when they are tired !

But still , [ I'm not your mommy , I'm your brother 🤧 ]

[ Mommy kiss ] suddenly , Supra ask for this. Seriously 😵 [  Me too . Kiss kiss kiss 😆 ] You know who's this .
I just. ... Speechless..  WHY IT IS SO HOT IN HEREE!!!!???

[ MOMMYYYYY ] said those 2. [ Okay okay I give you a kiss ! Muah. Done? ] I said as I kiss their forehead after they got in my laps.. { argghhh ... So embarrassing } I can feel my face got burning as I heard some laugh from the people around here . I just decided to bury my face between my 2 CHILDREN .

.

.

Midoriya . Pov .

.

Today me and most of the people from my class deside to go to the mall together in order to buy the things that we need for our field trips. At the mall, we found that there's a lot of people  especially girls surrounding a restaurant while holding their phone , filming something  . If something like this happen.... then there must be a pro hero there! The others seems to think like that too so we deside to go there first to check it out.

[ The heck ! That boy actually got himself all of this girls attention just by eating with 2 toddlers . This is unfair!!! ] Said Mineta while bitting a handkerchief.

[ Well duh , just look at that guy . He's hot ] said Tsuyu-chan as she and the other girls in our group start recording with their phone as well .

I can't find any of his expression that suits with what I imagine

I can't find any of his expression that suits with what I imagine.  So yeah. You guys just need  to imagine whatever attire he was wearing. One thing for sure is that he don't wear his hat .