46 || Killer

The Weeknd - high for this (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Nico

My hands flex against the delicate skin of her chin.

My shoulders tense as I stand there.

My ears ring as anger courses through me.

How the fuck hadn't I figured this out sooner?

It was all there, right in front of my fucking eyes, but they'd been so set on the girl that'd been consuming my thoughts to even put the pieces together.

This town and the people in it.

The way Bambi refers to her father by his first name.

The way she along with everyone else refers to that old piece of dust by Father Kade, yet not one of them seems to be religious.

I could go back further.

Her innocence.

The questions she'd ask.

The words she clearly didn't know.

She was always so naive, but it was never a choice. She was simply denied access to the world around her. 

"I'm not in a cult." Her brows pinch together and the adorable look on her face makes me want to rip my hair out.

How someone so sweet could make me so crazy was absolutely beyond me.

My jaw ticks as I narrow my eyes. "You really expect me to believe-" I cut myself off with a sigh and a curse under my breath. "Do you even know what a fucking cult is?" I snap.

Her pretty plump lips part and she does that thing where she blinks up at me, so blissfully ignorant.

It makes me want to fucking cut my dick off and snap the head off of anyone who tries to fuck up her innocence and happiness in any fucking way.  "Not really-no...."

I let go of her chin and step back, running a hand over my jaw. "Jesus fucking Christ." I mutter under my breath.

Her eyes narrow at me and she crosses her arms, practically tapping my foot.

This girl was fucking crazy and it was rubbing off on me. That was the only explanation to my behavior when it came to her.

"Are you going to tell me what it means or sit there and judge me for something I don't even know is a thing?" She suddenly snaps.

I raise a brow at the sudden attitude but before I can say anything, she spins around and begins to walk away from me.

I want to be mad, yell, drag her ass back here and make her tell me every fucked up thing that saggy balled man did to her. But she's just so fucking amusing.

"And where are you going?" I muse, watching her as she attempts to walk towards the door, her strides determined. Only it's hard to take her seriously when she's in nothing but my shirt and limping from how hard I'd fucked her.