19 New Feelings

Saturn
AM I ABOUT TO HAVE SEX??

Holy moly holy moly holy moly

I'm nervous.

Why is down there tingling. Help.

Nonna and I spent some alone time to catch up like I promised we would do. And now I'm on my way to my death.

Just kidding.

But not really.

My mind felt dazed and my eyes felt like they were about to shut with bliss as Atlas quickly brought me into the house and up the stairs.

He opened the door to what I assume was one of their rooms and dropped me on the bed, I bounced a few times which caused me to laugh but as soon as my quiet giggles died down I was left with a silent tension so think it could be cut with a knife.

"What wrong baby?" Atlas asked as he crawled onto the bed and towards me.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"If you want to stop, say the word 'red'. We won't do anything intense, however since it is our first time being intimate if you are uncomfortable and want us to stop tell us."

"Okay Las,'

"Daddy baby, call me Daddy."

Daddy? OH. Iv read this before.

"Okay Daddy."

Apollo walked over to the side of the bed and lifted me so I was on his lap, "You may call me Sir," he whispered into my ear.

Apollos hands were planted on my thighs as o was sitting on his lap, he was slowly torturing my neck with open-mouth kisses which were driving me insane.

Apollo and Atlas switched hands only now Atlas hands were running up and down my thighs and Apollo's slowly slid up to my pajama shirt, palming my twins though my thin covering.

I let out a breathy moan as Apollos hands went under my shirt; I had no bra on either, therefore his fingers had no problem connecting with, playing with and rubbing circles around my pink nipples.

My back arched as he made contact and a feelings over never felt before went down my spine and straight to my lower belly.

Iv never felt like this before but I really like it.

Apollo continued his attack on my nipples as well as my neck and I barely registered Atlas spreading my thighs apart until I felt cold air on my lady parts.

I squirmed in Apollos hold but he held me steady.

"Your okay baby." Atlas huskily said as he bent his head down and kissed both my thighs teasingly. My hips involuntarily bucked towards his face which made him chuckle.

"Someone's eager." Apollo said out loud, loud enough for Atlas hear aswell.

"Isn't that right kitten?" Apollo pinched my nipples which caused me to let out a loud moan.

"I would answer him baby," Atlas chuckled and went back to kissing up my left thigh.

"Y-yes Sir," I whimpered out.

"What are you eager for little girl?"

"I-I don't know Sir."

"You sure about that? Your not lying are you?"

Atlas's kisses because more intense and feral — I was sure he was leaving marks.

He would nip and suck on my skin which made me even needier. For what? I truly don't know.