Chapter 15

-3rd POV-

A male with black hair and yellow highlights walked down the sidewalk. Behind him, two male's walked in crutches.

He walked through the entrance of the school, and soon the bell rung, signaling the end of school.

-----

Many students opened their classroom doors, happy that it was the end of school.

"Hey, no running in the halls!" A teacher said to two girls who ran.

Takemichi stayed put in his seat, as (Y/n) was beside him, poking him gently.

"Bring Baji back from Valhalla for me. If you fail, I'll kill you."

The blond put his head in his hands, "What should I do?"

"Hmm..." The girl hummed, patting his head.

"Takemichi! (Y/n)-chan!" A familiar voice said, making the two look and seeing the Mizo Middle group, "I heard the news. You're both part of Toman now?" Akkun said.

"Akkun..." Takemichi said, before remembering the future.

"Hmm!" The petite girl hummed, going up to him and hugging him, making him blush.

The plum haired male tilted his head as he turned his head to the blond, "Huh? What's wrong? Why do you look so down?"

"Huh? Um...Oh, right!" He said, before getting up, "We ended up being members of Toman somehow."

"Wow. What the hell happened?"

The blond turned his head slightly, 'I can't look Akkun in the eye.' He thought, as his lip tightened.

"Man, our Crybaby Takemichi and Beauty of Shibuya is in Toman!" Takuya said.

"We wanna join, too!" Yamagishi said, leaning over Akkun to pat (Y/n)'s head.

"Well...it's actually not as great as it sounds." Takemichi said, which made the four surprised and look at each other.

Soon, the male explained everything that happened during the meeting, sparring the details of (Y/n) sleeping on Mikey's shoulder, knowing that the two simps would break down and hug the girl for dear life.

"I see. So if you don't bring the former 1st Division Captain, Baji-kun, back from Valhalla, Mikey-kun's gonna kill you." Akkun said.

Yamagishi pointed at him, "Better not have brought (Y/n)-chan into this! She's too pretty to die!"

"Of course not! Mikey-kun doesn't want to hurt her! He rather hurt me!"

"Good! Because she's a goddess and deserves everything!" Makoto said.

(Y/n) looked at the with dotted eyes, as the two cooed at her as she sat on a chair in her shrunken form.

Takuya sighed, and hit them on the head, before patting the girl's head, then turned to the blond, "Continue."

Takemichi could only blink before nodding, "Right...I only have until their showdown with Valhalla starts."

"And who the hell knows when that'll happen?" The black haired male said.

"If it's today..." Takuya said.

Yamagishi put his hands together, "RIP, Takemichi. We'll pick up your remains for ya." He said.

"But to be honest, I have no idea what's going on internally with Toman, and I barely even know what Valhalla is." Takemichi said.

Akkun turned to the bespectacled male, "Hey, Delinquent Encyclopedia."