Bottoms up

Alex pov age 14

WARNING: TALK OF ALCOHOL

"Fuck me!" I yelled at the message that popped up on my phone. "Usually people sound a little more excited when they say that." Dylan laughs, shoving Brayden's shoulder. "Can you all not be gross for two minutes. What's wrong Alex?" Sarah asks, rolling her eyes at the other guys. "I just got busted is what's wrong!" I groaned, not even bothering a response to the message. "How? I thought you told him we were studying?" Dylan asked, more concerned now. "No I obviously told him we were participating in teenage drinking." I hissed. "Well how did he find out then?" He rolled his eyes.

"Dylan Andrew!"

"I have an idea." I huffed.

•••

Dylan's mom had us all sit in the livingroom while we waited for our guardians to come get us. Apparently she had came home and saw the alcohol bottles since we hadn't bothered to clean up yet. "I can't believe you, and you can bet money you're telling your dad about this!" Dylan's mom scolds. I tried to tune them out, not interested in his punishment when I had mine about to bust down the door. "You okay?" Sarah asks, nudging me a little. "Oh yeah, I'm doing great." I sighed. "Man this sucks, my dad is gonna ground me forver." Brayden complains. I'd be lucky if I just got grounded. Sarah gave him a sympathetic smile before turning to me again. "Hey we're all in the same boat, what's the worst that can happen aye? My aunt is gonna be pissed." She said, sounding calm. "You obviously don't know my brother." I mumbled.

After what felt like forever, Dylan joined us back on the couch of doom. He didn't say anything else and tried to keep his teary eyes away. I saw. I'm not gonna say anything, hoping they'll return the favor.

Brayden's dad came first, snatching his son off the couch and out of the house with a tight grip on his arm.

I was hoping I'd be last, so no one would get to see Ryley lay into me. But I wasn't that lucky. He came next.

Dylan's mom let him in when he knocked, and I was adamant on keeping my eyes on the carpet. "I'm so sorry about this." Ryley apologized. "Its alright, kids will do dumb things." Mrs. Carlos smiled at him. He sighed and gave her a polite nod before looking over at me.

•••

"Come here." Ryley ordered. I let out a shaky breath and looked up at him, trying to see how mad he is. "We're in front of people." I mumbled. "Alexander you were told to do something." He scolds, pointing to the spot in front of him. I looked back at Sarah, grateful to see she was looking at her hands. I got up and made my way to my executor.

"What the hell were you doing?" He hissed, grabbing my arm when I was close enough. "I think it's pretty obvious." I mumbled. He turned me slightly and gave me a hard swat on the ass. "Don't try me." He warned. "Sorry." I whispered, my face hot. "What were you doing?" He asked sternly. "Drinking." I answered quietly. "And what did you tell me you were doing?" He asked. "Studying." I mumbled. "Those things don't seem to be the same." He seethed. I shook my head. I don't know what he wants from me, this is humiliating.

"Apologize to Mrs. Carlos and say goodbye to your friends." Ryley said harshly. "I'm sorry ma'am, it won't happen again." I said clearly, making sure to keep eye contact. I was sorry.

I turned back to Ryley and followed him out the door. My friends whispering quiet "Bye Alex" s behind me.

•••

The ride was quite. And I didn't dare to break the silence. I stared out the window the whole way home, trying to ignore the looming clouds over my head. I know it's my own fault, but he hit me in front of my friends. Deserved or not I didn't like it. "I'm sorry I spanked you in front of them. I know it's humiliating." Ryley mumbled. How did he know? "'S okay." I whispered. He gave me a slight smile and continued to drive us home.