Chapter Twenty-Five

Athena

I sat in the tub until the water got cold.

I couldn't help it. Being in a scented bath with bubbles put me into full self care mode. I washed my hair with the detachable shower head, then cleaned off my body slowly. I felt like a new person once I was wrapped in a towel.

Brushing my teeth and washing my face, I walked into the bedroom and applied scented lotion to my skin and the ointment I saw lying on the bed. I smiled at the handprints, hickey's, and other marks he left on me. I felt beautiful with his marks all over me. I changed into a black thong and a shirt he left neatly folded on the bed as well. Spraying myself with a bit of perfume, I practically ran out of the bedroom and downstairs.

One to get something to drink before going to bed and two to kiss Alessandro. I was so overly happy, humming to some random song, smiling like a middle schooler. It all just felt too good to be true. He was perfect for me and I could already feel how happy and secure I was going to be with him.

He made me feel and gave me things I had never received from someone in my life.

I took a glass of ice water, drinking it as I walked around. Alessandro sat on the couch, looking profoundly busy, a computer in his lap and one or two documents by his side. He was sexy when he was doing business.

Walking over to him from behind, I kissed his check with a hand on his chest. "You okay?" I answered in a hum, setting my chin on his shoulder with a smile.

"I just wanted to kiss you goodnight." I kissed his lips, earning a smile from him.

"Are you still sore? Give me a minute and I'll get you some cream, okay?" I nodded, drinking the rest of the water as I walked back. After rinsing the cup out, I crawled into bed and stretched. My muscles were still trying to recover from his agonizing actions.

As soon as my face hit the pillow I was half asleep. The bed smelled like him and I breathed in his scent with a smile. I was too tired to hear him come in and go to the bathroom. His bed was just that comfortable. It had to be expensive.

"Butterfly, I got the creams they'll- Athena?" He called my name out in a concerned and worried tone, rushing over to me. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"Mmm." Was all I managed to get out with a smile and his softened as he released a breath of relief. He pulled the covers off of my body, me laying on my stomach, and lifted my shirt to rub the cream all over my back and ass. He, of course, took his time with rubbing the cream on my ass.

After the cream was put all over my sore areas, he went to put them back before crawling into bed with me. I turned over to face him as he wrapped his arms around my drained body. I listened to the sound of his heartbeat. He took measured breaths as if he knew what I was doing.

The sound of his heartbeat and him rubbing soothing circles on my back was making me drift off to sleep quickly.

Half asleep, I mumbled, "Te quiero."

"Te quiero, mi amor."