Chapter 32: Five months of peace

(Dream)

We see Y/n within a large open feild surrounded by grass around him that stretched for miles as he stand at the middle of the large feild as he look around him to see if he can see anyone but it was only just him. He make his walk through the open grassy feild, hoping to encounter someone while he make his walk.

He felt like he has been walking for a while for a long while but he feels relaxed walking through the feild as he shut his eyes and take a deep breath before he reopen his eyes and stop when he stare at the Master Emerald, it was glowing and it was staring back at him as he can feel its power and it felt like the master Emerald wants him to come closer.

So he walk close towards the master Emerald as he gets close he can strongly feel it's power as he gets close. Soon he was right up to the master Emerald as he stare at the large Emerald and his hand shook a bit, suddenly have a urge to touch it which he can't help himself. He slowly move his hand towards the Emerald and after a while he touch the Emerald, he breaths heavily so much so he shut his eyes once more.

???: SLAUGHTER THEM ALL!!!

Suddenly he reopen his eyes and he look around to see he is standing on top of the temple of the master Emerald while he see flames down below along with screams and cries among the flames as he look down at the flames as he can see spears and swords swinging like they were killing something down below. He wants to know what's going on until he felt like someone is behind him so he turn to see a dark figure as the dark figure looks up at Y/n and reach out one hand at Y/n while the figure spoke in a unrecognisable voice.

Dark figure: You must remember who you are.

Y/n: Wh-What?

Dark figure: You must remember who you are.

Y/n: B-B-But how? How can I remember who I am?

Dark figure: Your lost memories will not be lost forever. Your the only one that can save this universe from it's destruction.

Y/n: Drestruction? By who?

Suddenly there was a green glow behind him as he turn around and look up at the air and he was in shock while the dark figure fates away but not before saying.

Dark figure: Before he will destroy us all.

Above Y/n and the temple was a massive green engery ball as we get to see a figure behind the green engery ball with his hand stretched out as he smirked in a evil way and gire the large green engeyr ball that travelled towards Y/n. Then there was a massive nuclear explosion that destroyed everything in site as we see Y/n flying while within the explosion as he lend out a scream in pain and then he woke up.

(Reality)

He suddenly shot out of bed and he was breathing heavily and seeing he is at his home safe as he breath a sigh of relief, realising it was just a dream. He look over to see the sleeping Amy sleeping next to him which made him smile a bit, seeing her sleeping like that is soo cute.

Still he leave his bed, letting Amy sleep while he gets changed and after that he make his way out of the room and head downstairs to make some coffee and once that he leave one cup for Amy while he take his to the living room and sat down and take a sip of his coffee while he turns on the TV and the first channel was the news.

Sasha: (TV news) Morning to all citizens of Knothole, this is Sasha cat bringing you news and update all across Mubuis and what has been happening after the war. As you all may know it has been five months since the end of the war and things have been better since then, cities are being rebuild, many civilians are being found and released in slave or factory camps and what's left of both Dr Eggman and Meta Y/n's robots are found and thrown away or reprogrammed to help us to rebuild our cities. King Maximilian Acorn has formed the Loyal Acorn military to make sure another war will never come and formed the Knothole military Council which is lead by Amadeus prower who swore to protect Knothole and Mubuis at all times. In other news the city of Robotropolis, the home base of Dr Eggman has been cancelled after many complaints about some machinery being worked on their own and hear laughter that sounded like the spirit of Dr Eggman so Robotropolis is now abandoned and a large fence is covered around the area so no one will not enter. But we can help ourselves but tall about our newly hero of not just tbe Freedom fighters but also the whole Mubuis, Y/n L/n who still helps the Freedom fighters as best he can and still is to thus day. A ball is going to be hailed to celebrate this ever lasting peace and many heroic soldiers of the Freedom fighters will be there especially Y/n. I've already gotten invited to be there so I'll see you Y/n there (giggle) that is all the news for today, this is Sasha cat signing off.