The Queen of Diamonds

Chapter - 38
================

Chapter - 38 ================

After few days

Swadheenta.

I'm walking in the corridor thinking about what happened in the past few days. I have done everything but Rehan is not ready to listen to me and why would he? Everyone is against me and no matter how much I tried no proof proves me right. It's like it was a game that Maharani played on me and then everything vanishes.

If I think from another point of view it makes sense that a stepmother wants to kill him but why would his Dadi and Father support her?

One day I created a scene because I never saw Maharaj's name tattooed on Maharani's left hand so I thought maybe this helps but guess what she has his name written on right hand.

In a few days, I tried every sort of thing and everything proved me wrong. Now I'm so frustrated that I want to clutch my hair and bang my head on the wall.

What do I do? Ma ko call karu or bolu ki Sass pareshan kar rahi hai lekin kya bolungi ladai is wajah se nahi ho rahi ki mene sabhi me tel zyada daal diya ya agan me jhadoo nahi lagai. Balki ish wajah se ho rahi ha ki vo apne bete ki jaan ke piche padi hai.

[ Should I call Ma and will say mother in law is troubling me but what will I say the fight is not happening because I put more oil in curry or I didn't clean the floor but the fight is happening because she is behind her Son's life]

Not only this, whatever happened is weakened my relationship with Rehan. We hardly talk now, the moments of our laughing, teasing and spending time with each other flew in the air.

Suddenly I bumped into someone and found it was Rehan.

" I'll talk to you later" he cut the call and look at me.

" Where are you looking at? Are you walking with eyes closed?" He scolded.

You can also see I wanted to say this but I didn't because I don't want to fight.

" I bumped into you deliberately " I grinned at him, he raised his eyebrow.

" Your highness is so busy that he can't spare time for his only Queen, I'm so hurt," I said dramatically.

" Ho gya? Now let me go" he walk past me but I held his arm stopping him.

[ Done?]