Chapter 59

Sorry for making you wait but I didn't had any internet facilities since a week to  update so asked my sister to write a note and update and today internet facilites resumed back after a week . I have pile of work so I won't be able to reply your comments currently or interact with you so hope you guys don't mind and enjoy the chapter . 

target vote 170 

target vote 170 

Vote share and comment your thoughts

Pressing the accelerator , Vedant speeded up the car as he made his way towards his favourite place

Pressing the accelerator , Vedant speeded up the car as he made his way towards his favourite place . The weather was not very pleasant just like his heartbeat . His heartbeat was beating faster like the rain that was pouring like cats and dogs on the streets tonight .

His mind was totally blank at the moment as he didn't know what ishika was doing at that place at this time of night and at this weather .

He was thankful to the guard as he informed about her where abouts . It was totally unsafe for her to be at that place at this time but he knew for the fact that something really terrible would happen otherwise she won't come her .

But what ? Sighing he increased the speed and drove towards the destination putting all the negative thoughts away and praying to god to keep her safe .

" I will be able to go to school right "

" Yes ofcourse !! You will be able to go to school and do all the things which all your friends does"

Wiping her tears ishika looked towards the deep cliff standing near the edge looking at the vast Arabian sea . Her heart and mind were not in synchronize with each other .

Closing her eyes , a small oval face flashed in front of her eyes making her gasped and open her eyes back haunting her with the memories she was trying the delete since afternoon .

The air around her was cold while harsh drops of rain was drenching her completely . She didn't knew why she came here . Its was same spot where she and vedant have spend lots of time and made countless and hundred of memories .