Part 18 (how can you be 2 different people yet the same person)

Y/N pov:

After about 3 days of walking around and encountering 5 different horned figures trying to run away from me me and some trying to fight/kill me....

I realized that all of the horned figures said that I must be working for ^him^. And by him and going to assume that he is that huge black figure with horns that I first encounter.

And since the first one I fought said that he never heard of me I became a bit suspicious on what he meant. But because of one of the horned figure that ran away from me said that she must warn the village. I'm going to assume that the first one I fought and the horned figure that ran away lived in the same village and that the first one I fought must of meant that he never heard of me around his village....

But anyways I managed get used to this place. But I still wish to got back home and see Bright, 173/Billy and everyone else.

After I little more walking my six sense went of....

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

After that I summoned my scythe and got ready to fight....

After I while of waiting a group of around 75 horned creatures came towards me and surounded me. So I summoned my energy shield and blocked of their attacks.

One of them tried charging towards my shield hoping to break it but before he can charge at my shield I use me telekinesis to lift him up of the ground and thrown him at 8 other of those horned creatures. The impact of getting thrown towards the other horned creature caused that one to die and the other 8 were badly injured.

After that I created web like strings from my hands and tied 5 of them up. I tightened the strings around them to the point where the string was cutting open their skin. The ones I tied up let out blood hurdling screams as I laced the string with poison and let the poison enter their bodies from the places I cut open their skin.

While I was distracted with lacing the string with poison another horned creature used his sword and cut me across my back....

And as he was about to stab me in the heart....

But then an black and white light appeared and soon 2 people came from the black and white light... The one that came out of white light had angel wings along with a halo and was wearing beautiful and elegant white armor... The one that came out of the black light had demon wings along with horns and a tail and was wearing black cool and bad @ss black armor...

They helped me fight the horned creature that was about to stab me in the heart.....

The angel created a energy shield similar to mine and the demon summoned a scythe that also looks similar to mine and sliced the horned creatures that was about to stab me in the heart....

Mysterious demon:"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR HELP US OUT!"

After that I snapped out of my thought and helped them fight the rest of the horned creatures.

After and of them were dead....

Y/N:"umm.... Not that I'm not thankful that you both helped me out... But uh who exactly are the to of you..."

Mysterious angel:"it's hard to explain.... But the both of us are you!"

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

Mysterious demon:"it's hard to explain but basically.... We are your good and evil side...."

Mysterious angel:(in a cheerful tone)"ya I'm your good side and Demonica/Demonious is your evil side!"

Y/N:"Demonica/Demonious.....?"