Dorms.

Ashila's P.o.v

"So this is your dorm" Jimmy says as we come to a stop out front of a door with gold number written on it at eye height. 202

"Room two-ohh-two?" I ask Jimmy.

After Jimmy ate lunch he came back and told me he was going to show me my dorm room. He also told me that my father hired some fancy crazy lady to paint and decorated my room. I wasn't to pleased that he had done that without my consent. Maybe I wanted to do that myself dad. However Jimmy reassured me that the lady did a pretty fancy job and I should like it.

I looked around and noticed only one other door in the hallway "Only one other neighbor?" Jimmy looks up at me from where he had been fiddling with keys. 

"Oh yeah the 'Class A and A+' students stay in the same hall with no roommates because well basically if something goes wrong it's easier to handle but the headmasters have a technical way of explaining it" Jimmy smiles at me before going back to shuffling through the keys looking for mine.

Once he finds it he places it in the keyhole and turns it. He opens the door and stands to the side to let me in. "After you m'lady" Jimmy bows and with his right arm beckons me in. 

I curtsy "Why thank you kind sir" Jimmy laughs and I enter the room. 

"One of the guards brought your luggage up after it went through the metal detector. I hope you don't mind" I shake my 'no' head whilst looking around the room.

The room was an odd shape, almost a right-angle triangle (which suggested I was placed at the corner of the building at one of the peaks) with two corners cut off, it was all white with one cut off corner painted black, the theme obviously being black, white and gold. there was also a light dangling from the ceiling by a black and gold rope and on the opposite side of the bed there was a built in wardrobe with mirror doors and next to that was a door which I presume was the bathroom.

 Jimmy spoke up from the doorway "Through that door is the bathroom, check it out if you want"

I turned around "No thanks, I'll do it later." 

"Alright kid, I'll be back when the bell rings to escort you to your next class" and with that Jimmy turned around and stalked away.

I turned back to the room and walked over to the bedside table, on it was a small real cactus in a gold pot, a small glass scull as well as a black lamp with gold details perfectly placed. I walked over to my suit case, pulled out my phone and charger in addition then plugging them into the power-point next to the bedside table. I then pulled the chocolate, opened the drawer and stuffed them in, after I turned and jumped onto the bed which had white sheets, a black comforter also with gold details however the pillows where shades of white, grey and black with only one gold one. I think I'm going to like it here.