- 12 -

“And what about you guys? What did you do again? ”

“When he saw his appearance, he came to question Yun Guo, as if he was so noble. ”

It can be said that the words that were quite guilty echoed in the hall, and the people on Yunguo's side were immediately frightened by the words of their own king.

For fear that the gods would smash this hall with a palm.

Xi Yu was also a little surprised, but he didn't expect Yun Yuying to answer like this.

But that's right. Tian Tian was startled for a few seconds, then his anger rushed to his brain, and he almost couldn't control his clenched hand.

“...good. ”

He was so handsome that there was a grin-free smile on his face that seemed to have been carved out.

“Take the fallen angel up. ”

“From now on, Elysea will take over Yun Guo's handling of him. ”

Gu Qi, who was unknown throughout the whole process, watched the two angels below fly towards him, and suddenly pinched the dark hair of Cerberus with some resistance.

“Roar! ——”

Cerberus roared at the two angels threateningly, protecting Gu Qi behind him.

“Boom! ”

A powerful pressure slammed Cerberus to the ground, and almost cracks appeared on the ground.

“Take it away. ”

The indifferent order of the gods came from Yuantai.

The two angels flew to Gu Qi's side, but their eyes did not dare to look directly at him, but they gently held his wrists and slowly raised them.

The beautiful fallen angel, who only appeared in everyone's vision for a short time, was taken away by the gods arbitrarily.

Everyone was dissatisfied, but did not dare to say a word. Today's ceremonial ceremony is over.

The soldier next to Sanhuo Cerberus was about to step forward to suppress it, but a cloud of black mist suddenly rose in front of him, and the huge wolfhound disappeared in place.

Just ran away? Why didn't you run before? Xi Yu looked at the place quietly, playing with Gu Qi's feather with his fingers.

But he can be sure that the Three Fires Cerberus will not pose a threat to humans for the time being.

“Sorry, then please Yu Ying to strengthen the defense of the territory recently. ”

Xi Yu smiled at Yun Yu Ying, unapologetic. Seeing Gu Qi being taken away, the heavenly god turned his head and suddenly met the sight of the archangel below.

The other party's peach blossom eyes were smiling, and he didn't know what he was thinking in his heart.

The god snorted coldly, turned around and disappeared into a white light.