- 13 -

The gods have lived for hundreds of years, and for the first time they have this sense of helplessness.

It was the fallen angel who broke into his room, and it was him who gave him banned drugs, and it was him who was crying now.

If someone else came, he could crush the opponent in an instant.

But this one doesn't work in front of you. So beautiful.

Gu Qi didn't make a sound when she was crying, she just pursed her mouth and shed tears.

Tears flowed from both sides and the ends of the eyes fell straight down, like broken glass on the snow-white mattress, dyeing a few pieces.

Tian Tian looked at the two tears with a slight loss of concentration, his heart trembling slightly.

Looking at him closely with those extremely stunning eyes, it was impossible not to feel a strong sense of guilt and sourness.

Obviously, he was still isolated from the world in the palace just now, and he didn't struggle even if he was ordered to take it away, as if nothing mattered.

Now his eyes are full of grievances, and he can cry without warning.

Tian Tian didn't dare to look at Gu Qi, and his gaze moved down slightly in a daze.

His eyes fell on Gu Qi's broken collar, and a few strands of soft black hair were sprinkled on his thin pink collarbone, and his small, round shoulders shrugged slightly from shock.

It's really a bit embarrassing, and it's pretty messy. So he hurt the fallen angel? Is it still fierce to him?

“...don't cry. ”

He didn't ask Gu Yan why he was crying, because there might be various reasons.

But the most important thing must be that he was scared.

Tian Tian hesitated to release Gu Yan's arm, then hesitated for a moment, stroking the tail of the opponent's eyes slightly stiffly, trying to wipe the tears.

As a result, he continued to lean down unconsciously, causing Gu Qi to whimper again.

Tian Tian hurriedly raised his body, only then did he probably realize the problem. Gu Qi was grabbed by him and pressed his arms on the bed.

He wanted to kick him with his feet but didn't kick him.

He was also curled up and sandwiched between the two of them. A thin and delicate fallen angel was completely circled within his range.

Very uncomfortable and extremely insecure.

Sure enough, after the god raised his body, Gu Yan spread out his hands and feet, and his expression eased.

Tian Tian watched Gu Qi sit up slowly in a daze, wiping the tears from the corners of her eyes with her thin white hands at random, not knowing whether it was the strength or the delicate skin, leaving light marks on her already red cheeks.

I don't know how to tidy up the clothes, so I have to find shoes.

The gods looked at Gu Yu's light. The naked snow-white feet are a bit red, probably because they were worn by shoes.