Chapter 13

Hadrian with Kate,Jane and Alec soon reached the home of Hilda's coven.Heidi was the one to escort them inside,while she was slightly surprised seeing Hadrian not looking dazed.She then understood the fact he already had mate.
They made their way inside,ad they saw Hilda who smiled seeing Hadrian a she spoke"It is good to see you, Hadrian."

Hadrian smiled as both hugged each other,Hadrian the gestured to Kate and said"This is my wife, Kate Denali."

Hilda smiled and gave nod,while Hadrian gestured to the twins and said"This Alec,my brother and Jane his twin."Hilda raised an eyebrow seeing the twins as she said"I heard about you two."
The twins Jane and Alec nodded as Hilda turned her attention back to Hadrian and asked"So Volturi has set their eyes on my coven."

Hadrian nodded as he looked around and saw their was one missing,Hadrian questioned"Their seems to be one missing."

Anne flinched,as Hilda and Heidi looked at her with sympathy,Hilda answered"She ran away,Victoria had the ability sense danger and it seems the danger of Volturi scared her.

Victoria's gift is Enhanced self preservation with which she can sense and escape any danger
This power only worked on Victoria alone. Whenever Victoria was in danger, she would feel compelled to run away, and any desire to stay would become secondary as her desire to survive was too great for her to suppress, unless she was angered to a level strong enough to war with that instinct.Because Victoria didn't have much experience,she had senses way beyond any cold one she unknowingly took Harry's magical presence or aura of death as danger and ran.

Anne was heartbroken when she found the fact that her sister ran away,the sister she sacrificed everything for her and in return she ran away without even thinking about her.Anne knew if Victoria could run away during such times,then she could easily do it again.

While Heidi and Hilda knew Victoria's cowardly nature they pretty much guessed the fact the girl ran away when she heard about Volturi,they didn't tell the others about members of Chronos visiting them.

Hilda,Heidi,Anne,Mary and Noela was now was waiting infront their home,as Aro with his so called witness came,they become visible and it's was clear what their intentions where as Hadrian watched Aro under an advanced Disillusionment Charm .The Volturi walk towards Hilda and her coven,as Hadrian appeared beside them,which shocked Aro.

Aro became nervous as he asked"It's suprise to see you here, Hadrian."

Hadrian smirked and replied"I was just visiting my friend here,I didn't expect to see you here Aro.I see you haven't learnt much after our last encounter."
Aro nodded,but being paranoid signalled the guards to attack,Hadrian with smirk cast a stream of flame ,the jet of fire would shot off with a roaring, billowing noise .The flames were of an abnormally large size and started taking the shape of fiery serpent which bared it's fangs at th Volturi,the guards seeing this this fiery monster sped away leaving Aro and Caius,both of them scared and they felt as if someone had frozen them in place.

Hadrian yelled"Aro run back to your castle,make sure to not try this trick again."

Aro gulped and nodded sped,he quickly sped away with Cause,so the idiot didn't do anything to earn the ire of Hadrian.Aro knew Hadrian was not killing only for the sake of his sister,after all with his power he could finish of Aro or even the Volturi any time.

When Aro ans Caius reached Volterra,Caius slammed his fist into the table and yelled"We should have fought him."

Around looked at Cause as he was idiot and asked with sarcastic tone "Caius,did you not see the giant flaming serpent towering above us."

Caius just huffed as Aro scowled at the idiot and continued"Did you forget the little fact that we are not immune to fire."

Caius refused to believe the fact a Hadrian could manipulate the elements as he said"That must be a trick,he must have used some kind of illusion.It has too their is no such gift like that."

Aro rolled his eyes,he knew the fact Caius was letting his emotions get the best of him.But Aro did think it was possibility it was an illusion,he shook his head and thought"No,Hadrian has shown he has multiple abilities,so it is not impossible he has powers like this."

Caius turned to Aro and questioned"We can't let this go on?"

Aro sighed answered"We have to lay low it is the only way."Caius was about retort as Aro held hand stopping Caius while saying"We have to recruit more gifted vampires,but this time more subtly.As long we as we get powerful members we get back at Hadrian,after all he is still one man."atleast that was what Aro told himself.

Caius grumbled,but soon agreed.But he didn't like the fact he had to wait,after all he didn't like the fact Volturi's power and Authority are now being questioned.