- 1: Mermaid -

System: [Host host, good news! The main system has enhanced the camouflage effect! 】

Gu Qi:...huh?

[The camouflage special effects of the last world can't completely cover your appearance, so the main system has worked hard to upgrade it. It should be fine now. You can follow the plot with peace of mind~]

Gu Qi got up from the bed, but felt that something was wrong.

Looking down, he realized that his lower body was a slender fishtail.

Gu Qi was stunned at the fish's tail for a few seconds, then after reacting, she waved her tail tentatively.

The gray and almost transparent tail fins fluttered for a while.

Immediately afterwards, the electronic sound of a copy of the message that was automatically played sounded in my mind.

【World Two has begun】

[Role: Mermaid]

【With Fu. The inferior mermaid with a soothing and calming physique was discovered when he was selected to be a sacrifice to the sleeping sea King, and was given to the respected but actually suffering from bipolar disorder, General Haiguo, as a sedation tool. Greedy for power, selfish and narrow-minded, he tried to poison the general's true lover for the sake of ascendancy and was rebelled...]

Gu Qi looked around. This is an extremely narrow room, with only a small window next to the dilapidated door that can circulate with the outside world.

There is only a small gray bed that can only accommodate one person in the room, and a badly damaged table.

Next to it was a hanger made of several slender pipes, and several gray and black rags hung there. It's the same color as his fish tail.

Two steps upstream from the bed is the narrow bathroom, which can only barely accommodate two people, and the layout and facilities of the entire room are terribly simple.

Gu Yu felt that this place was even worse than his basement in the previous world.

There is an equally small broken mirror above the small pool, which can only show Gu Yu's face and neck. As the system said, the camouflage effect did have an effect.

This is an ordinary-looking mermaid with a small face, but her facial features are not very delicate. It can only be said that she is quite delicate, but she is not ranked in the mermaid race, which is known for its outstanding appearance.

The skin is pale and bloodless, even a little dim, and lifeless.

Gu Qi's original stunning appearance was completely invisible.

Gu Qi looked down, and the skin under his abdomen faintly showed the shape of scales, and down was the connected fishtail, a thin one, which looked like he was in poor physical condition.

Gu Qi was still shaking his tail there a little fresh, and suddenly a bloody aura rushed to his throat.

“Ahem...ahem! ”

Gu Qi's excruciatingly thin body trembled and coughed several times, and the smell of rust suddenly filled his entire mouth.

A few dark red drops of blood flowed from between his lips and teeth, and patted down in a narrow pool.

The chest cavity seemed to be clogged and he couldn't breathe.

Gu Qi slowed down a little dizzy for a long time, her vision was a little blurred, and she saw that the face in the mirror was extremely pale, only her blood-stained lips were flushed.