- 2 -

This group of people suddenly shrank their heads like quails.

Gu Qi blinked at Ling Mu in front of her for a while, and whispered thank you.

This one in front of him is a good person.

His memory is blank, and he doesn't seem to know how to distinguish between good and bad people. Since the first world, his standard of discrimination has been only two points.

Looks, and the overall feeling to him. People in the previous world at least looked very good, but a few would do strange things to him. But since Gu Yu came to this world, at least this hotel has been full of looks and smells that make him uncomfortable.

So annoying.

Gu Qi always felt that he was almost out of breath. Ling Mu looked at the little mermaid next to him, and quietly pressed down the fast-flashing detector in the palm of his hand.

Crystal scales... on him?

The little mermaid's appearance is not amazing, but her wet, dark eyes are inexplicably fascinating, pure and clear, and she seems to be completely unable to see the shame and anger that she deserves after being offended just now.

The posture of Grey flapping his tail also looked rusty and special, like a baby still learning to walk.

They are dressed in rags and rags, their tails are not very good-looking, and they look thin and malnourished.

Is it really possible to carry crystal scales?

Ling Mu frowned slightly, and was thinking about what to say, when there was a squeak from the other side of the tavern.

After hearing the loud noise, Peibai rushed over from the back door in a panic, wondering what trouble the little sick fish had caused him, but he saw Ling Mu, who he admired silently but never dared to expect to see.

Immediately, his legs became soft with excitement, and his whole body trembled.

Peibai, who twisted his waist and rushed up, squeezed Gu Qi aside, his eyes were warm but he was still trying to pretend to be reserved.

“Why did His Royal Highness come here? ”

Even the words don't go well. Ling Mu glanced at him slightly, and the mole that should have been a little soft under his eyes looked extremely cold under the influence of his dark eyes.

“He belongs to your tavern? ”

Ling Mu raised his jaw towards Gu Qi. Pei Bai hurriedly said, “Yes, yes, did he do anything bad? I will help you drive him out right away. ”

Gu Qi glanced at Peibai, her fine eyebrows frowned slightly, and her lips were lightly pursed.

He hates this world.

Why should he do that, his body is so bad, he trembles when he feels anything, and his chest pains are caused by choking on alcohol in a room full of wine.

Gu Qi looked at Peibai, and a small emotion was silently breeding in her heart. As everyone knows, the vivid expression of slight dissatisfaction with her unconscious biting of her lower lip fell into Ling Mu's eyes.