- 3 -

Gu Qi blinked at him, even though she only barely reached the opponent's chest, she didn't feel scared.

The gaze of the tall mermaid was very cold, and fell on Gu Qi, like a silent but perfectly formed sculpture.

Gu Qi looked at him for a few seconds and then watched him swim sideways to the narrow bed by the wall.

This is a fairly simple room, which is almost the same as the room where Gu Qi's body lives, but the area is a bit larger.

There is only one bathroom, perhaps because there are no female mermaids.

There are only a few beds in the empty room, and there is no curtain to cover the shame.

Compared with the prison, the only thing that is slightly better is that the windows on the walls are relatively large, and the sparse figures coming and going outside can be seen, and several beams of light blue and golden light can be seen.

Of course, it was approaching night at this time, and only the lights on the side of the road were still flashing silently.

Seeing the tall mermaid leaving, Gu Qi also threw up her tail and walked forward, like a well-behaved little tail of the opponent.

As soon as the tall mermaid swam to the side of the bed and turned around, she saw the little mermaid who almost hit her chest.

A pair of clear black eyes on the opponent's slapped face stared at him, and his tail was still swinging awkwardly.

The cool and slender hand quietly touched his wrist. It is very light and soft, like petals falling on the surface of the skin.

“Can I... stay with you?"
Gu Qi pursed her lips and spoke in silence for two seconds.

Gu Qi felt that the person in front of him was a bit familiar. If he even wanted to take the initiative to touch each other, there would be a slight tremor in his heart.

Kind of like……

Kind of like who?

Gu Qi paused in her thoughts for a few seconds, as if she couldn't remember the specific memories of the previous world.

Only some scattered fragments and general impressions are left. Was it cleared by the system again... why?

Gu Qi shook her head for a moment. His world seemed to have been washed into a blank again, his whole person was floating in nothingness, unable to remember anything, and he could only rely on his intuition.

The tall mermaid lowered her eyes to see Gu Qi's stunned expression change, and her expression also loosened a little.

Then Gu Qi, who was still in a daze, felt that her waist was held by a hand, and she was gently hugged by the bed.

Gu Qi sat on the edge of the narrow bed, her fishtail hanging by the side of the bed. The tall mermaid's gaze fell on Gu Qi's shabby clothes, and then moved to her thin clavicle, her expression still cold and indifferent.

But Gu Qi inexplicably felt that he didn't seem very happy. “...I only have this dress...”

He lowered his head and hooked the holes in the hem of his clothes with his onion-white fingers, and from the angle of looking at each other, he could see the thick black eyelashes covering his snow-white face.