- 4 -

Gu Qi had just finished taking a bath, and there was still moisture in her black and white apricot eyes. She didn't quite understand but she lay on her back and looked at Xiang Yan obediently.

There are still undyed water marks on the clavicle and slender neck, and the snow-white clothes are wetted after sticking residual drops of water on the surface of the skin. It showed the faintly tender skin underneath.

“You sleep too. ”

Gu Qi blinked, and Zhang He's lips were rarely rosy.

Because he was lying on his back, his voice was softer than normal, scratching like a cat's paw.

Yan's cold and waveless eyes finally trembled for a moment, and the hands propped on the bed were slowly clenched, with blue veins slightly convex, as if they were enduring something.

But the bed is very narrow, and if he wants to lie down, even if Gu Yu is petite, he has nowhere to stay.

Yan pursed his lips tightly and was thinking about how to get Gu Yu to throw away this thought, when he saw the little mermaid with clear eyes sitting up and stretched out his white arms towards him.

Then he put his arms around his neck. The sudden approach stunned the cold and tall mermaid, and the seductive fragrance of Gu Qi's body wafted between her noses.

Gu Qi supported the weight of his body with his arms around the opponent's neck, and tentatively rubbed his chin with his forehead.

“We can be together. ”

The breathes were intertwined, Gu Qi's eyes were moist, and she blinked and looked like a newborn young deer.

Pure, sentimental, and seductive.

He didn't know what his behavior meant. “You can hold me, I am very light. ”

Gu Qi said softly.

The slender white arms hung on the neck of the tall mermaid.

The thin wrists hung down at will, and the pink fingertips touched Yan's back lightly, contrasting the softness with the vigorous muscles. “Can't you just sleep with me in your arms? ”

Gu Qi was still talking, her eyes were dark and bright, with some easy-to-perceive dependence.

After entering the world, the silent little mermaid, who could not speak without speaking, had a flat tone of voice, but became sweet and soft at this time.

It's as sweet and greasy as a lump of sugar in honey. Such a voice sounded slightly in the silent and depressed room, but no one dared to look up.

The tall mermaid looked at Gu Qi's dark eyes and finally made waves, like a surging tsunami, but she suppressed it for a long time after looking at each other.

He did not answer. In silence, he held Gu Qi's back with his hand, gently rubbing the thin butterfly bone under the soft skin of the little mermaid.

The fingertips trembled imperceptibly. “...do you do the same to others? ”

The fingertips rubbing Gu Qi's back suddenly stopped, and he spoke in a low voice.