- 6 -

He took care to untie the lid above the glass box, propped it on the edge of the glass and looked down.

The little mermaid's black hair swayed gently in the water, and from the perspective of looking down at him, he could see the small tips of the ears, the straight nose and a small part of the cheeks with soft lines exposed in the black hair.

Yuan Jiqing stretched out his hand to the surface of the water, and when his fingertips touched the surface of the water, several ripples rippled out.

It feels soft to the touch, I don't know if the little mermaid is the same.

Ling Mu also lowered his eyes. He should have stopped Yuan Jiqing's nonsensical teasing behavior, but he never made a sound.

On the contrary, he was a little curious about the little mermaid's reaction. Yuan Jiqing's slender fingers touched the water surface lightly, and when he raised them, they brought up connected water droplets.

Gu Qi raised his head and could see how the fingers reached into the calm and wave-free water surface, trying to invade his narrow space.

Heirun's calm eyes finally revealed sullen anger, and he twisted the tail of the fish with his hands against the glass.

There was a slight rushing sound. Yuan Jiqing and Ling Mu were thrown a lot of water droplets on their faces, hanging on the tip of their noses or forehead hair, but they were not wet.

Both of them were taken aback for a moment. Although he had thought in his heart that the little mermaid would pounce on and attack if he didn't help, Yuan Jiqing even thought about how he would restrain this poor and cute little guy.

The result is a flick that is so painless and itchy that it doesn't even get much water.

The sullenness on Gu Qi's small face hadn't retreated yet, her dark eyes were shining with water, and her lips were tightly pursed.

It looked a bit cruel, but in fact, the tail of the fish was flicked like a feather.

A drop of water from his face slipped between his lips, and Yuan Jiqing touched the tip of his tongue.

“Sweet. "He paused for a few seconds and said. “Your Highness, you are all ready, you can start. ”

The white coats next to him said to Ling Mu. The clear liquid in the huge glass box behind him looked even bluer, exuding a strange light in the room.

Gu Qi looked at the glass box, with some uneasy intuition in her heart. Want to put him in?

He stayed in the glass box calmly for a long time, just thinking that he would get through the plot unscathed like the last world.

But at this time, intuition told him something was wrong. Gu Qi turned her head to look at Ling Mu in a panic, put her body on the glass mirror, and opened her lips for several seconds before finally speaking. “I don't want to go in...”

Gu Qi wanted to jump out of the glass box, but was pulled back abruptly. The sound of metal collision sounded crisp, and a chain was circled around his waist.

The glass box was pushed into that weird enclosed space, and Gu Qiong began to take pictures of the mirror in a hurry, the water and light in her eyes seemed to fall off at any time.

Seeing that Yuan Jiqing and the others were actually a little soft-hearted.

“Will it die..." Yuan Jiqing murmured. “It's possible. If he fails to successfully transform his legs and precipitate crystal scales, this ripening is likely to burst his blood vessels. ”