38:

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

As always Jen looked amazing. She can literally carry any look. I have seen her in formals, PJs, party gown, casual dresses, also not to forget sexy lingeries she looks fantastic in every style.

For today I'm really excited. This is the first time she is taking me out. To be honest this feels great. In every relationship, it is simply not the responsibility of just the guys to take their girl on a date. Guys feel amazing when their girl takes them out.

"So madam which amusement park are we going to?" I asked Jen, she was driving today.

"We are going to...... I'm not gonna tell you this easily. What's fun in that?"

"Alrighty, so let me make a guess! If I win, I get a kiss right now! Done deal?"

"Done deal!" She smiled.

"Okay, Six Flag Darien Lake?"

"Nooo!!! I won!!!" Jen started shouting.

"Oh Jesus. Do I get another guess?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"Haha. No. You do not. You have lost the chance to kiss me darling." She said wickedly.

"I can kiss you right even like this. I don't need a chance miss. Should I?" I bend forward a little.

She laughed, "No please I'm driving."

"Look see we are here. See for your self where we are!" Jen pointed towards our left.

 See for your self where we are!" Jen pointed towards our left

JEN'S P.O.V

"LUNA PARK! Wow Jen!!"

"Come on!" I motioned him to come out of the car.

"This is amazing Jen! You are not even New Yorker still you managed to bring me to such an amazing amusement park."

"Glad you liked. And Mr. Google and Natasha helped me with it. So yeah!" I smiled.

"Let's get started!!"

"Of course what are we waiting for!"

With being said we ran inside tha amusement park. I quickly took tickets for both.

"Let's go to the Coney Tower. You are not afraid of heights right?" Damian asked.

"Hell no. Like I said before I am not afraid of anything. Let's go." I said in style.

"Okay." He laughed and intertwined our hands.

"2 seats please." I said to the worker over the ride.

"This way please. He answered.