- 11 -

The huge auction hall is like a high-end high-class theater.

Aristocratic men and women in suits, shoes and dresses sit in high-end seats and comment on the people or objects on the display stage.

Fingers full of colorful rings point to things on the stage, talking and laughing.

Until the previous display is completed, everyone will reluctantly calm down and wait for the next display.

When the red curtain slowly opened and saw the good-looking human beings in the golden cage that imprisoned the living creatures, the nobles in the audience suddenly cheered and shouted. “It's very beautiful! Should Earl Perry consider buying a house to keep it! ”

“I really envy you, madam, who turned a blind eye. ”

“The figure is okay... Hey, can you lift up the clothes a little bit more! ”

“The waist is also good, but it is worse than the princess, hahaha! ”

The crowd in the audience started to make noise again, and the noise was huge, but it was completely isolated from the VIP room.

Facing the display stand under the glass wall, Yuan Dingchen sat on the sofa with his long legs upturned, his blue eyes were so cold that he had no emotion at all, staring at the poor human being watched by wolves on the display stand as if he was examining an object.

“Your Highness... do you want to take a picture? ”

Next to him stood the person in charge of the auction house.

He lowered his head sideways and asked, but his eyes couldn't stop glancing at the display stand, and the dirty desire in his eyes was almost overflowing.

Yuan Dingchen pursed his lips, and the fingers of his left hand habitually turned the flawless and unique precious gemstone ring on the fingers of his right hand.

“There is nothing to see today. ”

Yuan Dingchen spit out these words, and the person in charge next to him was instantly frightened into a cold sweat.

“This, this is also very good! You see, he has a thin waist and long legs, and a nice face. He has a stubborn look, which is very suitable for taming. ”

The person in charge hurriedly said, folding his waist with a flattering smile. Yuan Dingchen sighed for a long time and slowly put his legs down. The person in charge next to him was made cold by his slow movements.

“It's okay, then take a picture. ”
He stretched out his hand to support his chin, expressionless but bored, like some kind of snake. The tall black suit closest to him suddenly bent down and said a few words in Yuan Dingchen's ear.

“Yuan Jiqing? What is he doing here. ”

Yuan Dingchen lifted his eyelids, and his cold eyes overflowed with impatience and disgust.

Upon seeing this, the person in charge next to him immediately backed away and hurriedly left the VIP room.

“When did that trash get in the habit of coming to the auction house? ”

After the black suit said a few more words, Yuan Dingchen's expression suddenly solidified, and his expression became a little subtle.

“Isn't Ling Mu always disgusted with auctions? Why are you still here all the way? ”

“Obviously... there are things he is interested in here. ”

Yuan Dingchen turned his gaze to the display stand. “It's not a beauty, is it? It's... Jinglin. ”