003

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCMay 28thFriday

Charlotte, NC
May 28th
Friday

🎶Tell me where you been
We lost a lot of time
We had to grow to find🎶

Get away by Asiahn played loudly through Ariyah's AirPods as she moved around in the kitchen. A couple next door were fighting and the police came.

She didn't want to hear all of that. They were fighting over nonsense in her opinion. If y'all hate each other so much, why stay together just to be unhappy?

She clicked next on her new iPhone 12 pro max that she got maybe a week ago. She had to take the money out of her saving jar that she has so she could open up her bakery.

Ever since Ari could remember, she loved sweets and loved making them. She remembered when she was 8 or 9, she stayed with this one foster family and all she and the foster mother did was bake.

They would stay up to bake cookies or make cakes, anything sweet really.

Sadly, both of the foster parents died in a bad car wreck and she had to go back to jumping around.

She never loved anyone in her life except Lucky but she knew she loved them, they treated her as their own. She was in the process of getting adopted by them before they died. She was very depressed after that, it seemed like she could never be happy.

It was always snatched away from her. She always tried to be happy alone but it never did anything but made her feel less and more alone than before.

She always would bake to get her mind off the loneliness in her life. It was her peace of mind from everything. She always dreamed of having her own bakery like a neighborhood bakery. In the bakery, everyone would talk about getting cookies or cupcakes or anything from.

She was determine to do so as well. Taking the money out of her savings jar set her back some but she couldn't give up.

All her tips went into that jar, she was just going to have to work more.

In all honesty, Ari could probably be in a better living situation if she wasn't saving for that bakery. She didn't mind it don't, the criminal was terrible in her apartment complex.

She didn't care though. It wasn't like she wasn't used to fighting, killing, and everything else. Growing up in the system, she saw pretty much everything.

Kids killing themselves, grown adults abusing kids. She used to see a shootout almost every week back in middle school. It was traumatizing but she got used to it. So used to it, if a bullet wasn't coming in her direction or someone she cares about, she didn't even flinch.