CHAPTER 21-30

Chapter 21 Farmers Market 2

    Zhou Zhou returned to the farmers market, went to a place selling farm tools and some livestock supplies, and bought fences and feeding and drinking troughs that could enclose the open space.

    Afterwards, I went to the farm tool store to buy a few knives. Although I could slaughter animals myself, I still used special knives to cut meat.

    Now I still can't grasp the application of Reiki, so some tools are still necessary.

    After that, Zhou Zhou felt that buying animals was too much tossing and turning by himself, so she discussed with the owner of the animals to send the animals to the warehouse in the suburbs before 5 pm.

    Zhou Zhou was the first to discuss with the aunt who had just bought the chicks, and asked the aunt to provide chickens, ducks and geese.

    The aunt called her son directly and asked him to tie up 20 male ducks, 20 female ducks, and all hatched ducklings in cages.

    There are also big geese at home, 20 males and 20 females each, and all the little geese are packed in cages and sent to the warehouse.

    Zhou Zhou was very happy with Auntie's cheerfulness, and Auntie was also very happy, and told Zhou Zhou that if she wanted to buy poultry in the future, she could come to her.

    After saving the aunt's phone number, Zhou Zhou walked to the next stall selling mutton.

    I still ordered two slaughtered mutton, and then bought two rams and two ewes.

    The boss who sold the sheep was so happy that he went home to kill the sheep for Zhou Zhou.

    Zhou Zhou also wrote down in the memo that when he has time, he will go to the northwest region and buy a few heads of authentic Tan mutton to try.

    If you want to eat now, you should buy some on Taobao first, after all, you are not bad at the moment.

    Since Zhou Zhou is not short of money now, she asked the boss to directly add money when he slaughtered, and asked the bosses to deal with the water and send it over.

    When buying donkeys and cattle next, Zhou Zhou directly followed the method and asked the bosses to deliver these goods to the warehouse.

    Zhou Zhou, who had purchased these animals, went directly back to the warehouse. After all, it was already 3:30 in the afternoon, and the first batch of delivery people came soon.

    When Zhou Zhou came to the warehouse, the first batch of goods also arrived. After all the goods were unloaded, it was already five o'clock in the evening.

    At seven o'clock, Zhou Zhou was not in a hurry and started to drive the car back and forth. It was not until the warehouse was emptied at six o'clock that Zhou Zhou drove to the city.

    I have gained a lot this time. At least there is no need to worry about the lack of meat in the future, but unfortunately there are no cows. I will go back to look at the map in the evening and go out to buy cows tomorrow.

    It was almost seven o'clock when he returned to the house. Zhou Zhou had just changed into clean clothes when he received a call from Zhang Wang.

    "Zhou Zhou, I'm off to the restaurant, you can also go downstairs." Zhang Wang said.

    Zhou Zhou happily replied, "Okay, okay, I'll go downstairs and hurry up."

    On the way to the restaurant, Zhou Zhou still missed Tanyang in the northwest region, so she took out his mobile phone and searched on Taobao.