CHAPTER 41-50

Chapter 41 Shopping on Sheep's Back
 
    After half a month of home inspection, Zhou Zhou could no longer be free, so she ran to the country on the back of the sheep.

    When he came to Australia, Zhou Zhou was stunned by the sheep and kangaroos here. Hey, hey, that mother kangaroo, don't watch you beat me with your child, I won't dare to fight back.

    Zhou Zhou, who had just finished fighting with kangaroos, went directly to the slaughterhouse and ordered dozens of kangaroo meat, which was good for roasting, but he couldn't taste it carefully.

    Zhou Zhou wanted to throw out the kangaroo that was in the space, but this kangaroo skin is a little warm, so keep it.

    After collecting some more species, Zhou Zhou stopped thinking about the local way of eating. She started to innovate cooking methods, and sometimes thinks that she is really talented in cooking.

    The sheep here are also very strong, and Zhou Zhou is envious of other people's hair, other people's skin, and other people's meat.

    After buying a flock of sheep, as well as several sets of shearing tools and milking tools, Zhou Zhou set his sights on something else contentedly.

    For milk or something, Zhou Zhou directly took all the inventory of a warehouse supermarket. This method of rushing to clear inventory for warehouse supermarkets quickly caught Zhou Zhou's attention.

    But it was only a week later. After a week, Zhou Zhou had left the country with the results of the seven days of sweeping goods.

    When he returned to the village, the house was being inspected. Zhou Zhou rushed to invite everyone to a warm house feast before the autumn harvest.

    At the banquet, it was mentioned that Guo Jia's father did not allow large quantities of food to be purchased, and those who were interested also wrote it down.

    The elderly in the village have also experienced famine, so they decided to keep most of this year's food and not sell it.

    On the third day after the conservatory feast, Zhou Zhou went to the village chief's house with a good wine, this time as an excuse to relax for a while.

    The uncle of the village chief quickly cared about Zhou Zhoulai, what happened to this child, and if something happened, he wanted to go out to relax, but don't think about anything.

    Zhou Zhou hurriedly said that he was going on a trip to relax, and nothing would happen, but he wanted the village chief to take care of the house for a month or two.

    The village chief agreed. It had just been renovated, and there was no TV in it. Zhou Zhou was not afraid of being targeted, but the generator was still there, so he needed the village chief to take care of it.

    This time Zhou Zhou's purpose was to see what was in the waters of country r. The concentration of spiritual energy last time was very tempting to Zhou Zhou.

    In time for the National Day Golden Week, Zhou Zhou went to Country R. Zhou Zhou rented a villa by the sea for a period of one month.

    Because he pays more attention to personal privacy, Zhou Zhou doesn't have to worry about neighbors or others coming to disturb him. In the dark sky, Zhou Zhou swam into the sea using magic techniques.

    Since Zhou Zhou entered the sea, she felt the aura that made her feel good. Since Zhou Zhou did not feel the danger, Zhou Zhou kept approaching like the center of the spiritual energy.

    When he came to the center of spiritual energy, Zhou Zhou found that it was an awake spiritual vein.

    Si~ Zhou Zhou couldn't help taking a deep breath. If this is the spiritual meridian, then the land above this is actually supported by the spiritual energy?