89: Please I Do Not Want a Heart

"All done." Queenie grabbed the basin and stood up.

She stared at Dream then.

"My Lady...?"

The doctor and the priest look at Queenie. They are also preparing to leave the room with Queenie.

Queenie continue on staring at Dream. The princess looks like she is just peacefully sleeping. Her complexion looks a lot better than the earlier days. Though, she start losing the weight she put on when the princess is traveling with her and Sarah.

"I hope you wake up soon. I want you to properly meet your brother and also... Your father. You both been separated for so long and this time ..."

Queenie swallowed her words and ask the the two remaining puppies to watch Dream.

They wag their tails in response. Queenie find it weird that she have not hear the wolves bark or howl for a while now.

When the three of them opened the door, Kiwi and Night who is perched on the body of the puppy version of the wolf went in.

"Where did the two of them went?" Queenie asked herself upon not seeing Ace and Joseph in the hallway.

"Oh, a knight came running here and needed Ace. Then the brat rudely dragged his father out with him. He needs some sun, Ace said."

"Oh... Any request for dinner?" Queenie gave the puppies a side glance. But she did not see the reaction she was expecting, it made her feel sad. Back then even just the mention of food, the wolves will become excited until they get the food.

"Anything will do..." Night answered for all of them.

"Alright..." Queenie slowly and quietly closed the door.

The three puppies all jumped into Dream's bed and placed themselves on the bottom side of the bed. They all rolled up in a ball of fur and snuggled with each other.

Night landed on the right side of the bed. He was going to ball up next to Dream but he felt a familiar aura.

An aura of a seal holder

It is not the Spade that feels like a cold water nor the heart halfling that feels warm like a bon fire. This aura feels like both and have a good balance of ambience.

"Yo." Greeting of a rude person who does not know how to use a door.

"You are awake."

Night look at the boy who have a mask placed horribly on top of his head. The boy perched himself on the window sill. His long icy blonde hair is dancing with the wind and his emerald eyes are glistening. He is also wearing a long smirk on his face. The golden color of the Diamond seal compliments his sunkiss complexion.

As the boy smiles, the Diamond seal on his face stretch as if it is smiling with him, which reminds Night of the original Diamond.

"You look a bit bigger than last time I seen you."

The boy hopped in inside the room. His dirty shoes dropped some fresh soil on the carpet. His height is half shorter than Dream's. It seems that this boy's body have yet to caught on the progressing time of the outside.

The three puppies all raised their heads and with their round eyes, they fiercely stare at the boy.

"Come here!" The boy excitedly opened his arms.

For the first time in a while, the three puppies wag their tails and run to the boy's arms. They are whining as if they been hurt.

The boy kneeled down and received the three puppies. He patted each of their heads.