일(1): Freedom = Normal Life

DAY 01

INCHEON AIRPORT

A woman strolled out of the airport with her suitcase in one hand and the other buried in her pocket

A woman strolled out of the airport with her suitcase in one hand and the other buried in her pocket. She had her dark sunglasses on, and she looked stunning enough to make heads turn, and all the men, even women, ogled her.

She felt exhausted after working on the new design collection for her company during her flight. 

This was one of her special projects. She made it by her own hand and herself, without the help of her employees.

She had been the president of Next Management overseas for the last two years since she couldn't find someone to take care of another branch, but now she finally found someone suitable for the job, she went back to South Korea.

She ran her one of her family's business for four years straight after graduating from college at the age of twenty.

"President Kim." The chauffeur greeted her with a slight bow before putting her suitcase in the trunk.

"It's nice to have you back, President Kim," the chauffeur said, with a small smile, as he held the door for the President Kim.

"I can't say it's nice to be back." She replied indifferently before stepping into the car.

She turned on her phone, which she had turned off due to flight protocols. She smirked when she received a message from the Vice President of Next Management, Jisoo Kim.

Jisoo Kim, her longtime best friend and schoolmate, They graduated at the same time, and Jisoo decided to work with President Kim to help her handle her family business.

While President Kim was in Paris, Jisoo was the one handling the main branch and companies in Seoul. She was the one who reported everything that was happening in the company.

JTRK: Welcome back, Ruby Jane.

The chauffer drove them to the mansion owned by President Kim.

While on the road, President Kim was just staring out the window, observing the city. She can see that in the span of two years, Seoul, South Korea has changed a lot.