Dear, Readers: Note

Don't Love Her is my new Jenlisa fanfiction story. It's a original work, and this story idea was from the one of my readers, vaaaan_g

I was supposed to publish Young Blood first, but I got stuck in the middle and I don't know how to continue it. I can't think of a much better story line for it.

However, I'm not going to abandon that story because it's such a waste since I've already made at least five chapters. I'm just waiting for my brain to think of how to continue the story.

I will publish "Young Blood" maybe after this new story or whenever I can. I'm sorry to those people who have been waiting for Young Blood.

To all the readers, I hope you will stop leaving rude comments, excessive cursing, and demanding me to update. I have a life too. I have a lot of things to do as well, and I get busy because of it.

All the characters I used in this story are my idols. I love them so much and I'm a fan of them. I'm sorry if I offended some of you by using our idols as antagonists. 

I apologize for any errors in grammar or spelling.

Please refrain from leaving obnoxious or foul comments. 

• Stop comparing my stories to others'.

• If you don't like my story, feel free to stop reading it and remove it from your library.

• All rights reserved to the owners of the photos used in this story.

• Stop putting pressure on me to update this story.

DON'T FORGET:

This story is G!P. It has some mature scenes. 

I put labels like this [M] in every chapter that has a mature scene. It's on you if you ever read or skip that part. Feel free to do whatever you want, but don't blame me for ruining your innocence.

Enjoy Reading!