84 | uncle tom

a/n: i'll be changing the manner in which i name my chapters so i don't get confused

EIGHTY-FOUR. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

seinaru woke up with a jolt. something wasn't right.

she glanced at her legs that were frozen beyond belief, and then at her beddings.

she held the urge to groan out loud— how could she forget?

she picked up a pillow and started screaming into it in frustration. the migraine searing against her entire central nervous system wasn't helping either.

ichigo, who heard her muffled screams squinted as her eyes adjusted to the bright light of the windows. she looked at her distressed captain. "is something wrong, cap?"

the girl looked at ichigo with teary eyes. "life sucks, and i just wanna die."

ichigo's eyes widened, before they relaxed in understanding. if there are people who've been through this girl in each of her high school experiences, it would be these two— hanuka and ichigo.

and this scenario wasn't as uncommon as people might think.

ichigo threw a spare pillow at a sleeping hanuka. "wake up, cap needs help."

hanuka groaned out loud. "arghhh, five more minutes!"

"it's urgent, hanucunt!" ichigo scowled.

hanuka sighed, sitting up, her pink hair going in all directions as she stared at her captain and the center of niiyama. "what?"

"uncle tom visited." ichigo deadpanned.

"uncle who— oh!" hanuka was now awake as she scampered up to grab her emergency female kit. "christ, couldn't he choose a better time to visit than the olympic week?"

their captain just groaned into her pillow in frustration again. "i can't run, can't jump, can't shoot— i'm practically useless!"

the two other players in the room sweatdropped.

'oh dear..'

like every other teenage girl, their captain, the ultimate international prodigy, ymari shekinah seinaru also experienced visits from someone that they have dubbed uncle tom. uncle time-of-month.

and this head-splitting headache, her mood swings, along with whatever's going on down there was considered the downfall of their captain.

because every end of the month, she becomes..

seinamotional.

seinasensitive.

shekinahorrible.