Chapter 35

Y/n pov:

I laugh at the small commotion that was happening, oblivious to the smile plastered across Bakugo's face, just then Aizawa walked, well more like rolled into class. We watch him crawl out of his iconic yellow sleeping bag. Always dressed in black, what did I expect, maybe I should make him wear some different color at some point. I grin to myself, I can just imagine the look on his face.

Though my scheme was cut short with a sudden hit on the head, I yelp and look up, facing straight to an angry father,, oh geez what did I do now. "Heyyy Mr. Aizawa,,, you uhh look great today" he sighed and rolled his eyes " Ms. y/n, I would at least like you to pay attention when I an calling roll, then you can continue grinning like a total idiot, until then, pay attention" he grins and walks away, continuing to call out names, I let out a breath I was for some reason holding in. I feel a tap on my back, I lean back "bro, I was calling your name many times,, you good?" I chuckle "yeah I am okay, just lost in my own thoughts, it was a bit embarrassing though.." I lean back up.

We started writing notes and my annoying pen ran out of freaking ink, how annoying, I look in my backpack for my pencil bag,,, wait,, where is it?! No no no not like this,, I look up to Aizawa with a worried look,,, we made eye contact, he looked at me for a second, then continued talking with a smirk,, ohhh you suck!!,, I need to find that pencil bag,, but first I need something to write down these stupid notes. I turn to bakugo, he was so focused.. I reach over and poke his arm, he turned to me so fast, I'm pretty sure he got whiplash, I sweat dropped "heyyyy can I borrow a pen? Or pencil! If you have any extra" he turned red,, oh dang I embarrassed him,, he hands me a PINK mechanical pencil.. oh cute, I look at him and he is red as a tomato, aww he's embarrassed because of the pencil "sorry! And thank you, I'll hand it back when I'm done" he huffs and turns back to the front.

- small time-skip-

Class was over and I was packing up, I grab the pencil and turned to bakugo "hey thanks for the pencil, I owe you one dude, you saved my ass" he grabbed it back "be prepared next time,,, actually,, just ask me next time you need anything,, only ask me" I was taken aback but I appreciate the thought "thanks, I'll keep it in mind" I watch him finish packing up and stand up "you coming extra? Its almost time for the next period to start, and I don't want to walk in late like a loser like you" he huffed "no you can go, I need to find my pencil bag, I'll be their in a bit" I get up from my chair, he rolls his eyes and places his bag down "if you insist, I guess I'll help a loser extra like you" I chuckled and look at him, he had a light blush, I smile, he tries so hard to be tough, but he's always nice "well thanks, I appreciate your help" I watch his blush grow "whatever loser, let's just hurry up and find that fucking useless pencil bag"

After a while of looking we just called it enough and went to the next class,, I wonder where it is, I have my personal stuff in their,, and I really need my chapstick, my lips feel dryer then the Atacama Desert (driest desert in the world),, I also have my favorite pens in their, I need to find it,, those pens cost me all my money...

Todoroki pov:

Where is y/n? Where are they? And Where is that fucking bastard bakugo? Are they together?! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! He can't have them, they are MINE!. Without me realizing I was frosting the half of my skin, the room was cold and everyone was staring at me.. I stand up and rush out of the room, ignoring the constant calls of Midnight. I rush to the bathroom, before walking in I hear it,, I hear the voice of my love, I look around trying to spot them in the empty hallways.. "stop bakugo, midnight won't mind us being late, you don't have to drag meeeee" what... b.. bakugo is.. that bastard Is touching,, he's touching my love... HOW DARE HE!?

—————

Author-Chan: I don't really know what I'm doing,, I read all kinds of yandere books,, but I can't seem to know how to do my own book,, anyways, thank you for still reading, I appreciate it, in like 2 months(I think) I will be graduating,, so I'll be like making one chapter before I graduate, and after that I'll probably update more,,, I'll keep y'all updated. .. Author-Chan.