detention

((tw: (slight?) harassment, bullying, cursing))

Every single day is like this. They would bully you and sometimes will be too much. You would often go home with a bruised, wet, or dirty. You'll make excuses when your mom noticed something is up. Michael didn't care about you at all and still avoiding you, Scarlett is often busy these days because she's been failing so many classes so she needs to study in just a short time.

.

Beep... Beep... Beep

Ugh another day in hell. Give me a break man.

You got up and did your daily routine. Like always you would pick a plain white T-shirt and jeans. You're finally done and You got out of your room. You're expecting your mom to be there in the couch reading the newspaper like always, but surprisingly your mom isn't in there. You looked at the table and there's a bowl filled with fruits in it and under it there's a piece of paper.

Good morning sweetie!

I need to be early to work today and I'll also probably be late tonight so just cook something there or order some food for your dinner. Feel free to invite your friends! No need to worry about me I'll be back!

-love, mom ♡

.

You just let a sigh out and left the apartment without even eating anything. you just grabbed a snack on a vending machine and ate it. While walking you saw a tall bunny man in the corner of a pizzeria waving at you and saying to come with him. He looks so creepy but your feet seems to not listen to what your saying. You just followed him and saw that he went through the back door on the pizzeria. You walked towards to that door.

What are you doing?! Stop stop stop!

You were about to twist the door knob as soon as you reached it but it just suddenly opened. You started panicking, but As the door open You saw Michael with a bag on his back.

"what the fuck are you doing in here"  he asked

"o-oh uhh.. I'm-I'm sorry it's just i saw a tall bunny man-" before you even finish your sentence Michael already starts walking.

"do you think I'm an idiot to believe that kind of things?" he said then starts to walk away heading towards the school. You wanted to stop him and explain everything you saw, but you know that he won't listen anyway and will just think that you're crazy.

He won't believe me anyway. Tsk.

You just continued to walk away. While walking you're just looking at his back. You can't help it but to stare at his back while both of you are walking.

This feeling feels good. The wind slightly brushing my hair , The clouds covering the sun, some cars on the road, the cold wind. Everything is almost perfect if only Michael is not here. instead Scarlett is.

You already see the gate of the school and there you can also see that Michael's friends is already there, waiting for him. You rolled your eyes knowing you'll go through another day in hell because of them.

" hey there mike! Oh?~ hey there y/n" cora said(the one who's wearing the chicka mask). They all giggled seeing you walking behind michael.

"cora shut up your thinking it wrong " Michael said giving cora a cold glare.

"geez chill" you tried to leave and didn't mind their business but mateo (with the bear mask) grabbed your wrist and pulled you.

What the..