25 / confessed?

They managed to run out the balcony, and immediately they jumped over the railings and on another set of roof. Now, with the clear sky darkened in the familiar sight of a veil. Megumi grunted when he landed, having trouble in carrying Samiru's dead weight.

He huffed.

" You're so heavy. You know that?"

Because of Samiru's weak state, she merely replied with a scoff. It made Megumi suck in a breath in worry, knowing full well he cant be out of focus now.

The curse and it's mini tsunami of roots walked right out where they jumped from. Nue, Megumi's shikigami eagle, swung above them. Megumi and his Shikigamis share a certain bond, that he would often hesitate in summoning them in fear of loosing them. He looked at Nue and nodded his head supportingly.

" It's alright. Inumaki-senpai will stop it."

Nue swung to the curse with great speed, but as if it's a boring daily routine, the curse pierced through Nue's heart, splattering blood in the air. Toge from behind them buckled down, puking out thick strings of blood. Kamo was taken aback by that, thus the curse had him skidding away wth a punch. Almost painfully falling out the roof. Very many things happened that Samiru was getting worried at in a span of seconds, but what caught her attention is how tight Megumi was hugging her closer to him.

As if he was crushing her lungs and suffocating her in the crook of his neck and chest. It would be a fine death and she wouldnt resist.

" Kamo! You still alive?"

Kamo could only groan.

Megumi knew the enemy is a strong one they had faced so far. They'd need something much more lethal than Toge's cursed speech, and Megumi was about to do anything to keep them all safe. He recalled some of the private lessons Gojo-sensei forced him to participate, and some words Sukuna pointed about his potential. He was about to do something he had no idea how.

Placing Samiru gently down the ground without breaking his gaze away from the curse, his breathing quickened. The tension in the air could choke anyone, thats just how much negative energy Megumi was preparing. And Samiru could only watch in her seated place, with eyes widening.

Samiru had no idea Gojo Satoru had the audacity to teach Megumi domain expansion this early.

The tension building up thicker slowly and slowly like both his hands slowly brought itself together but it suddenly cut off like a knife. With a hand on Megumi's shoulder, he flinched in startle, looking back to see Samiru practically limping with shaking body. Her glare was one of the scariest she'd seen, he was thankful it wasnt for her. It was directed at the curse infront.

" Sit...the fuck... Dow--"

Embarrassingly, she stumbled. Luckily Megumi caught her with his shoulder, supporting her with a hand securely keeping her upright by the waist.

" You sit down, Samiru."
Megumi practically growled, but he wasnt the type to growl.

Toge stepped forward without a word. They could only watch.

" Blast off!"

Toge shouted, blasting off the curse with a ring in everyone's ears. The curse successfully collided away, destroying another set of roof. But as soon as the fog cleared, the curse still began standing up high and mighty. Toge, due to using a powerful word, had a backlash of his own. He collided in the ground, well the roof, unconscious.

Samiru tried her best to shove Megumi off, to face that curse head on, but she was too weak to resist him.

" Let me... Go--"