Chapter 88: You... FUCKING BASTARD!

(WARNING!!! IMPLICATIONS OF RAPE AND SEX... I accidentally published this too early oop-- sorry ahahha)

"....Uhh... It's an art- I mean science project..." you replied. Akaza looks at you confused, "I don't remember giving condoms for homework." he replied. "I-It was a dare..!!" You honestly spoke out, "A dare? You really expect me to believe that?" Akaza asks, "I can prove it! I'm on a call with my friends who dared me! It's...." Your voice trails off as you check your phone to see no one on the call. 'T-They fucking betrayed me...!' you thought, in disbelief. "That'd be 1000 yen." the cashier spoke out, you quickly turned around and gave him the money, "Thank you!" you yelled out as you quickly ran out of there like you owe them money. Akaza let out a sigh as Kokushibo gave you 5 seconds before chasing after you. You looked back to see a scary Kokushibo chasing after you, you let out a screech and tried to run faster but to no avail.

He caught you... And he always will... His arms were wrapped around your waist as he held you high a little, "You can run, but I'll always catch you, Y/n." he whispered in your ear. You didn't know why but... what he said left a shiver down your spine...

You let out an awkward laugh. Akaza soon walked up to the two of you, "I'll be sure to tell Muzan about this." Akaza told you as he crosses his arms, "I-I swear it is not what you think sir! Besides w-why am I getting scolded?? Getting punished?? Isn't it good I practice safe sex?!?" you ask, Akaza just stared at you, from then on you knew you've dug yourself an even deeper hole. "...I'm sorry... It was all a dare I swear!" you told them truthfully, Akaza only let out a sigh, "Do you have a boyfriend? If so, who is it?" Akaza asks. They were using this as an opportunity to know more... "I don't have one...!" you cried out, "I'm telling you, it was all a dare.

Akaza and Kokushibo mentally let out a sigh of relief, they didn't have to kill a student.

Akaza was about to speak but then your stomach growled, you lowered your head out of embarrassment. Akaza let out a chuckle, "Should we head to the nearest cafe?" he suggested, you slowly nodded your head. 'Adorable...' Kokushibo thought, "Right um... Sir Kokushibo, could you let me down now...?" you ask, "Oh... Right..." Kokushibo mumbled as he soon let you go of his grasp. He was a little upset you aren't wrapped around his arms anymore... But he thought that he would get to touch you anytime he wants when he finally gets you in... Ah ah ah... This narrator might be saying a little too much.

The three of you soon headed to a nearby cafe, the three of you found a table while Kokushibo volunteered to order. "What are you going to order, Akaza?" He asks, "Just iced coffee." he replied, "Oh, alright. I'll order black coffee. How about you, Y/n?" Kokushibo asks, "Ummm... Ube cake and chocolate frappe. Hold on let me go get my-" Kokushibo cut you off, "It's fine, I got it covered." he insisted and soon left. 'Woah... Free food...' you thought. "Y/n." Akaza spoke out, you turned to him, "I won't tell Muzan what happened today." he added, your eyes widening, you were about to thank him but he cut you off. "That is... If you help me clean the science lab for the whole school year." he continued. "Wha..." you were in disbelief, "What? You don't like it?" he asks. "Ah! No umm... F-Fine... I'll help you, sir..." you replied, he let out a dry chuckle, he was definitely laughing at you.

"Did something happen?" Kokushibo asks as he walks towards you both, "Umm... Not really, we just talked about the science lab." you replied as Kokushibo glances at Akaza, he then sits next to Akaza. "Alright... Let's just wait for our order." Kokushibo replied while you nodded. Akaza's phone started ringing, "Oh... sorry, hold on." he got up from his seat and left, leaving you and Kokushibo. 'Well... This is a little bit awkward...' you thought. Kokushibo watch Akaza leave, and as soon as he was gone, Kokushibo turned to you. "Y/n." he called out your name, and you raised an eyebrow. "If you help me clean the gym, I won't tell Muzan anything." he added. 'Clean...?? Again...?' you thought. He raises an eyebrow, "You don't want it?" he asks, "No! I mean... Sure Sir Kokushibo..." you replied. He then let out a small smile in response, "I'll be looking forward to it Y/n." he commented.