His hyung was safe with him

Guys...I'm very sorry to say this but this is the last chapter of this book. I have writers block and I don't know how I'm going to carry it on. This is why I'm discontinuing the book. The reason why this chapter is out is purely because it was already written and I didn't want to let my hard work go to vein.

Iv written a detailed reason why I made this decision which is at the end of the chapter so please do read this chapter and get to the end.

Authors POV:
It was a new day at the Min household, our Joon had finished his rut and Jihope were sleeping comfortably in each other's arms.

Jinkook were fighting on their massive bed for room because Jungkook just loved to sprawl himself all over.

Then there was our precious Eomma Min, she was as happy as an old woman could be.

Ps: don't tell her I called her old - she will literally scold me - I don't need that.

Anyways, Taehyung and Yoongi had stayed up, surprise! surprise! Well not really. They missed each other. The warmth that radiated from each other that they couldn't have for the longest time, they now had.

They were making use, good use of that time. Taehyung lay in his alphas arms as close as he could be. They weren't clothed, Taehyung wanted to feel his hyung...skin on skin.

Yoongi held his omega close because now he was never going to let go. They needed each other and they wanted each other. There was no doubt about it. This time Min Yoongi was going to do it right.

The sun was shining brightly on them as they lay in Yoongi's bed in his room. It was comfortable, the silence I mean.

Taehyung had his head on Yoongi's chest and he listened to the breathing of his hyung. The heartbeat soothed him.

It made him aware, happy and giddy.

His hyung was with him.

His hyung was SAFE with him.

Yoongi had wrapped his strong, built arms around Taehyung's petit form. He gently kissed his forehead and said "Bubs shall we go and wake our Joonie up?"

Taehyung lifted his head and looked at his hyung he scooted further up and kissed Yoongi's nose. "Let's go wake our alpha up. He needs pampering".

Yoongi beamed happily and urged Taehyung to get up. Tae did get up and once Yoongi was properly up too, sitting on the bed...he sat on Yoongi's lap.

"Hyung let me just stay in your arms for a bit longer". Yoongi just hummed and Taehyung swears his heartbeat increased by like a million miles per second.

"You're very clingy bubs are you sure you're okay?" Yoongi asked the one question he was afraid to hear the answer to.

Taehyung pulled his hyung to face him and kissed his lips. In between pecks and kisses on the neck he spoke. "Iv been so distant from you hyung, I don't want that. I want to feel you besides me every living second. I don't want to separate myself from you. I need you always and forever hyung".

Yoongi tightened his hold on Tae again he too was scared to lose his omega to his anger again.

It was Yoongi's turn to bring Tae's face to his as he whispered. "Bubs I won't let you go, you can always count on me to be with you whenever you need me. I'm not going anywhere. If you need hugs tell me, kisses? Tell me. Love, if you need attention tell me but don't ever hold it in. I won't let you suffer alone".

Taehyung nodded and tightened his hands around his hyungs neck as Yoongi carried them to the bathroom.

They took a warm shower together. Their eyes searching only for each other. Taehyung pulled at Yoongi's hair slightly hurting his already aching scalp but it's okay.