- 16 -

There is a special small hall in front of Baizhu's bedroom. The style is also different from the light golden color of the palace as a whole.

The sea blue is simple and elegant. It finally feels like the bottom of the sea.

The clear blue-toned glass windows on both sides of the hall are covered by tulle, which looks hazy and quiet under the blue golden sunlight.

Gu Qi's original thoughts were still floating, and she always wanted to look back to see if Chongyun would show up.

At this time, she felt much more comfortable after entering the hall. Having come into contact with various powerful and high-ranking men in this world, Bai Zhu and this hall suddenly felt a lot better for Gu Qi.

There is no aggressiveness or aggressiveness, calm and soothing. “Brother Mermaid, you can call me Bai Zhu. "

Bai Zhu turned around, his eyes full of smiles, “What should I call you?” ” Gu Qi was taken aback.

It was the first time since he entered the world that he had encountered such a weak and soft character, and it was quite rare for him to show a very light smile. “This is Gu Qi. ”

Bai Zhu smiled very slightly when he saw Gu Qi, and the glimmer of light in his eyes trembled in extreme depression, and his clenched hands were hidden behind him unconsciously.

“Behind my bedroom is a small garden. The most precious flower species in the whole world are there. I will take you to see it later. "

Bai Zhu behaved like an innocent little prince, pulling Gu Yu's wrist familiarly and walking towards the Hailiuli seat.

There were several trays of underwater fruits on the delicately shaped table. Bai Zhu picked a round fruit with clear color and handed it to Gu Yu's lips.

“Have a taste? It's delicious. "Bai Zhudao, his gaze fell on the lips of the beautiful mermaid, which were more seductive than the fruit.

Gu Qi watched Bai Zhu hand over the fruit, and wanted to pick it up with his hand, but the other party directly ignored his raised hand, and Gu Zi squeezed the fresh round fruit and touched his lips.

Gu Qi seemed to have become accustomed to this behavior subconsciously, and did not resist.

He opened her lips and put the fruit in. “This is a rare fruit variety in Haiguo, called Haijing Grape. "Bai Zhu explained with a smile. You can vaguely see the water-red tip of the tongue against the grapes, and the fingertips are slightly soft as if unintentionally touched.

Baizhu gently rubbed her fingers and abdomen, watching Gu Qi eat the Haijing grapes, but inexplicably he could think of the fresh and sweet juice that burst out after the outer skin was bitten by the shellfish teeth.

The aroma lingers in the mouth and tip of the nose. The “human dialogue" organized by the system for herself suddenly appeared in Gu Qi's mind. “I think...”

He looked at Bai Zhu and said as he read, "You and Chongyun are not suitable. ”

After being criticized by the main god, the system was also nervously staring at Bai Zhu's reaction in the background.