Another one / Spitting freedom

3rd pov

Y/N: Kill some toads for money, sign me the FUCK UP!!!

We see our main protagonists staring at a quest board. He pick up a quest that said to kill 5 toads for 25,000 eris.

Y/N: HEY LUNA! I'm taking this quest.

Luna looks over at Y/N and gives him a thumbs up. Y/N ran out of the guild hall and towards the front gate. Due to some illigal trade going in and out of axel, their was now a mote around the city walls. But that was very good for you.

Y/N stepped through the gate, to which he was immediately greeted by AT-AT.

Y/N: Hey AT-AT, got a quest from the guild.

The AT-AT tilts it's head.

Y/N: Kill some big toad for cash.

The AT-AT nods its head and starts to make its way over to where it first saw the toad.

Y/N: HEY, wait for me!!!

Y/N runs after the AT-AT in an attempt to catch up.

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: KONO

AT-AT: ...

---------------------------------------------------------

Walking along the new mote. AT-AT and Y/N are looking for some drinking toads. They keep walking for a little bit till they see a massive explosion. The explosion almost knocked Y/N off his feet. But AT-AT quickly put its foot behind Y/N, supporting him from behind.

Y/N: ... THAT WAS COOL!!! WHO'S THE ONE WITH A NUKE!?! Wait... who needs a one time use nuke when you got an all-terrain-armored-transport... WAIT I HAVE A BATTLESHIP! How do I sommon it tho. Hmmmmmmm.

After a good minute of trying things. Y/N simply imagines the USS Alabama in the mote. Suddenly, a loud horn is head. One very simular to the horn on the USS Alabama. Black smoke filled the mote. The wind picking up at a fast pace. The AT-AT moves right next to Y/N. It wants to protect him... but doesn't know what to do.

The wind calms down. The black smoke all around them. They suddenly hear a horn.

A/N, I know this is the new Jersey battleship, but I can't find a horn for the Alabama.

The smoke clears up a reveals a beast made of steel. 16-inch barrels that will gladly show you the definition of freedom.

 16-inch barrels that will gladly show you the definition of freedom

THE USS ALABAMA!!

Y/N: ...

AT-AT: ...

Alabama: ...