06 : Drunken call.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

Taehyung liked drinking.

He liked the way he felt so light with alcohol in his veins, liked the way he felt like he was about to fall very step he made.

Don't get him wrong, he wasn't an addict.

But something about the carefreeness that came with a drunken state was satisfying to him.

And that same carefreeness was why he always drunk alone.

His bottle of Jack Daniel's Honey half finished with the song 'Babydoll' by Ari Abdul playing in the background, he painted in his studio.

The strokes of painting on the canvas were satisfying, even more with alcohol in his veins.

He took a step back to look at the painting on the canvas, the woman dressed in a skimpy pink dress, laid down on a blanket in the middle of a park, her chest out, blond hair messy.

Green and pink mixed quite nicely, he had to admit.

But when he did that, he realized something lacked, and he decided to add another character, mindlessly staring at the half-naked woman.

It's been a while since he painted two characters, it's what his muse had him doing now.

The other character, a male, had red clothes on.

The object of her desire, just right there yet not paying an ounce of attention to her.

Taehyung never thought that their relationship itself would be opening up new ideas for him.

But an idea he never had before crossed his mind.

A series.

The two characters always dressed in the same colors, the promiscuous girl and the object of her desire.

God, Taehyung loved drinking for that.

Usually drunk people had the worst idea, but it was his best one yet.

A small smile formed on his lips at his own genius as he ran his hand through his hair.

However, that smile was quickly stolen when his phone started ringing, interrupting his music.

He clicked his tongue, annoyed that he forgot to put it on mute but still going to see who was disturbing his peace, grabbing his cigarette burning in the ashtray.

The muse herself, at two in the morning.

He took a deep breath and answered the FaceTime call.

She sat on her bed, her body wrapped in a robe that fell above her thighs, the prettiest set of lingerie under it visible as she left it opened.

However her eyes widened when she saw his face staring at her.

"Oh shit, I messed up ! I swear it wasn't intentional !" She immediately said, visibly panicked.

He blowed out the smoke, and shit, she found it more than attractive.

"How many Taehyungs do you know ?" He asked, skeptical.

"Who said you were saved as Taehyung ?" She scoffed in response. "I have someone else waiting for me so-"

"Ah ah ah, you're not going anywhere now." He cut her off.

Her eyebrows slightly furrowed out of nowhere.

He was into phone sex ?

"Now that you're here, might as well show you the almost finished product of our little meetup."