42

Raven's Pov

Walking into the living area felt like being dangled over a very deep body of water and not knowing how to swim.

Everyone was silent when I walked in, and only a few of them were looking in my direction. Everyone was there including fury who looks very out of place sitting on the sofa.

"Ok, let's discuss what went down at the party," Fury waves around the room with his normal sarcastic nature "anyone want to start?"

"The fact that your wanting the story over again leaves me to believe you either didn't listen or you want my side and don't want to come out and ask," I roll my eyes at the look he gives me and walk into the kitchen shuffling my wings in annoyance.

"Well? You going to give it?" Fury scuffs after I don't continue.

"Why should I?" I spin around to address the room "What does it matter? I'm sure you've all made plans on how to fix the situation anyway."

"We all agreed to wait until you woke up to make any plans," Thor says voice for once not so thunderous and mighty.

"Well, I'm awake now," I grumble waving my hands in a go on gesture "go ahead and plan away."

"Is this a joke?" Tony cuts in "because we can just toss you out to the wolves and let you figure this out yourself."

"Joke?" I let out a humorless laugh "oh, no. This isn't a joke. I just know that any plan I could come up with wouldn't work."

"Oh? And why is that?" Fury asks sounding sarcastic but also intrigued. I look over at him before turning my full focus on Tony.

"How about you apologize?" I watch his face scrunch "Tony do you even know what you did wrong?"

"I had every right to be angry at you," he grinds out "you knew I didn't want you there."

"And that is why any plan I come up with won't work," I ignore Tony for now "so anyone else have any plans?"

"An apology would actually fix a lot of the problems we have," Natasha says shrugging when Tony looks over at her. Bruce and Thor nod along with her.

"It would help ease the publics mind if he was to apologize. Say it was a miss understanding," Clint builds off of Natasha Tony rolls his eyes "he'd have to make it believable though."

"I'd like to add onto Ravens statement actually," Fury says and turns to Tony "do you know what you did wrong Tony? Because from where I'm standing I don't think you understand what the actual problem is."

"You think I don't know the problem? I'm also getting heat from the situation!" Stark growls "no one cares though right? I'm just the bad guy here!"

"No one's saying that you weren't effected by this issue," Steve says "we are trying to find a middle ground of understanding."

"Tony, we are trying to fix this for both of you," Bruce says sounding exasperated "but we all know that this could have been avoided easily."

"I'm sick of this, I house you! I allow you to stay in my tower and all you've done so far is cause me problems!" Stark turns to me now in anger.

"I try my hardest not to be a bother. I understand that you don't like or trust me but I really don't want any problems with you," I say shrugging as I look around the room "I didn't even want to come here in the first place."

"Right, because you would rather live in a run down shop that is moments away from falling apart?" Stark snaps "hiding away like a cowered?" I feel phobia react to his words.

"That shop is my home," my tone is deadly as I try to hold phobia back "watch what you say because you know nothing about how I live."

"What got a back bone suddenly? Or are you only useful when someone does something against something you love?" Stark scuffs rolling his eyes.

"Stark, watch your words," Fury says noticing my shaking, Phobia wants to make him pay for his words.

"Enough Tony. Your being ridiculous," Natasha says "think about what your saying."

"We are getting off topic," Steve sighs rubbing at his face as if he's got a headache.

"This conversation is getting nowhere," I growl Phobia still angrily pacing around in my head "I'm going to go take Grace home. You can all figure this out without me."

"Grace stays here for now," Fury says and I turn giving him a confused look.

"She's leverage," Stark blurts out before fury can explain. Time stops momentarily as everyone turns to Tony in shock. Clint cringes at him knowing that was the wrong thing to say.

"What did you just say?" I snap Phobia seconds away from taking control.

"Tony do not respond," I can barely even process Clint's warning my focus only on stark.

"Like she's going to do anything about it?" Stark scuffs "Grace stays for leverage. Hear me that time?" I tilt my head slightly at him with unblinking eyes and the whole room goes quite.

"Raven," I don't respond to the person calling my name.

"Jarvis," I call out causing everyone to flinch.

"Yes dear?"

"Don't send a suite out," I unfold my wings slowly "please darling." Steve, Thor, Natasha and Clint all go into motion pulling out their weapons and getting between me and stark.

"Raven, you need to calm down," Fury says in a warning tone.

"Don't kill him," Jarvis sighs and I smile dropping my human disguise.

"Raven," someone else calls out but I ignore them and let Phobia take over.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my beautiful readers here's another part for y'all to enjoy. Please tell me how y'all feel about it. I'm going to try to make the next part not so anti-Tony, but Phobias going to come out to play so y'all get to enjoy that a bit.

Hope you are all staying safe and healthy!
~Trinity