CHAPTER 51-60

Chapter 51 Evacuation from the Coast
 
    At the beginning of December, Mr. Xia's illness was much better. Although he was a cultivator, he was old after all, and his body couldn't bear the trouble.

    By the time I got my own ship, it was already mid-December, when other countries stopped exporting grain.

    After learning the news, Mr. Xia received the news that he was going to withdraw from the coastal city before he had time to faint.

    The Xia family was in a panic for a while. They gathered their property and exchanged it for cash and precious metals, and then tried to secretly buy a large amount of grain.

    But it didn't work, because Guo Jia's father was very strict in this regard, whether it was a large supermarket or a small grain and oil store.

    All need to be purchased with ID cards or household registration books, and since December, everyone has to be present to buy food in person.

    If false certificates or purchasing agents are found, they will all be taken away, detained and fined. The Xia family has no choice but to withdraw from the coastal city with the money to purchase the minimum amount of food.

    However, they are relatively good. After all, they still have their own private jets. Although the Xia family's direct line is in a down state, they still have more than 2 billion in cash in their hands.

    So it is still affordable to keep a private jet of your own.

    The Xia family followed Zhang Wang to Lake Province, Zhang Wang's hometown. For a while, housing prices in Lake Province rose rapidly. After all, the population was increasing rapidly, but the housing was not enough.

    The government had no choice but to take action. In the end, the underground garages were all divided and rented. The rent could be paid for by labor, such as moving supplies and building houses.

    The Xia family first settled in Lake Province, and only bought a large flat after investing 100 million yuan, which shows how fast house prices are rising.

    Zhou Zhou and the other villagers who worked in other places also came back. Although it was mid-December, the temperature did not increase but dropped.

   The village chief began to lobby for everyone to dig a well. Zhou Zhou also thought so, so he started digging a well in his front yard.

    Some migrant workers from other places found that their houses were not enough when they returned, so they sought the village chief to apply for homesteads and began to build houses.

    The application for the homestead in the village was very fast, and it was completed in a few days. There was a lot of labor in the village, and now the materials were readily available, so the house was built quickly.

    The eldest brother of the Guo family is the foreman in the village. The cost of building the house is paid for with food, and the old man Guo is a carpenter. The two father and son are very busy every day.

    What is Zhou Zhou doing now, she is studying the sea creatures in her space.

    She recently discovered that there are many fish in the space sea that she has never seen before, let alone eaten, so she dug out an encyclopedia of marine life in the space library overnight.

    After confirming the species of the creature, go to the Internet to check the recipe. On this day, Zhou Zhou caught a creature with the scientific name of the Bering Sea round-bellied fish.

    After Zhou Zhou checked the recipe, she decided to eat a spicy fish pot at noon today, scalding the surface of the fish with boiling water to remove the mucus.