CHAPTER 101-110

Chapter 101 Trading 4
 
    And what Yang Guang took out was a bathtub. The surface of the bathtub exuded a soft light, and the most important thing was that it was overflowing with spiritual energy.

    This, is this a bathtub made of spiritual tendons? Zhou Zhou was immediately moved, and when he was about to say yes, Yang Guang spoke again.

    "It should be enough to exchange these two treasures for a storage ring, but I also want the materials in the ring, so I will give you an additional house." Yang Guang said.

    Zhou Zhou said that the current house is not valuable, but the capital house in nine years will definitely be valuable. At that time, scientists developed controllable nuclear fusion.

    But only the capital has set up a nuclear power plant first, and other places have to wait because of the lack of raw materials.

    In the tenth year, the city where Zhou Zhou was located did not restore the power supply. Instead, the order was a little chaotic because of the appearance of some strange creatures.

    Wait, at that time, the creatures had already begun to break through their own blood, and some places began to go down the mountain to attack people.

    Zhou Zhou suddenly broke out in a cold sweat. If humans didn't have a cultivation method, would they eventually be unable to compete with other animals for survival resources.

    How will that end up? Zhou Zhou shuddered suddenly.

    It’s time to hurry up, and I have to hurry up and complete the cultivation method.

    After finalizing the transaction results with Yang Guang, Zhou Zhou asked, "I won't live in those houses for a few years. After the transfer of ownership tomorrow, I need someone to help manage these houses."

    After speaking, Zhou Zhou paused and observed Yang Guang. His face was found to be calm.

    So he went on to say, "I can give you one more person's supplies, but I need to trouble you to help me take care of these houses for a few years. Presumably, you should be able to protect them with your strength."

    After Zhou Zhou finished speaking, Yang Guang nodded. Of course, he could cover both the courtyard and the villa area.

    So he took the ring Zhou Zhou gave him, and Zhou Zhou taught him how to use this ring to sign a contract between the two brothers, Yang Guang and Yang Ming.

    Yang Ming almost called out when he saw the supplies in the space, God, he is about to drool, this is too fragrant.

    Wang Peichang and Wang Peixue looked at each other, then made up their minds and took out a bracelet from their rings.

    The moment the two of them took out the bracelet, Zhou Zhou felt that all the beads on the bracelet contained infinite vitality.

    She felt that all those beads were a seed, but she couldn't tell what kind of plant the seed was.

    However, in the future, you can plant them in the space and see what grows in the end. I don’t know if you can eat them.

    And the deflated walnuts of the brothers Zhao Da and Zhao Er, Zhou Zhou also felt that they could be planted as seeds.

    After that, I heard Wang Peichang say, "This is a family heirloom of our family. It can also nourish people and make people more alive."

    Then I felt that there was no other use except this. I smiled a little embarrassedly, and then said again. He took out a piece of spiritual tendon and said, "This is a piece of hard material, and I will give it to you."