CHAPTER 111-120

Chapter 111 The Port

    Yang Guang immediately reported the matter of this place to the boss, and then returned to squat with Zhou Zhou and the others.

    About half an hour later, the three demons came back together, cursing, "Boss, where did you say those people went," said a tall man behind.

    "I don't know, let them escape, and finally a few people came, and we missed it, otherwise we could have a fresh meal." The headed strong man said.

    Several people in the room couldn't help but feel disgusted listening to their loud conversation. These guys are really lawless and inhuman.

    Yang Guang gestured at everyone, waiting for the three people to enter the room and let them down. After the three demons entered the room, they were directly dealt with by a few people in the room.

    After solving them, Yang Guang directly put the demons together and burned them, and then gathered the corpses together.

    After burning, they are buried in place. Let them be buried in peace.

    Yang Guang returned to the road and released the car, and everyone continued to get in the car and hurry on the road. This time everyone was silent, perhaps thinking that this kind of thing is not just an example.

    It may also happen in other places that they can't see, and it is only here that they are discovered that these demons are punished.

    The car was quiet, and no one spoke first. Zhou Zhou went back to the bed and lay down to rest. He was about to arrive at the port tomorrow.

    Maybe something will happen again, so rest now is the most important thing. The rest of the people also went to bed one after another.

    The next morning, Zhou Zhou got up and found Yang Guang sitting on the sofa, writing and drawing with a pen.

    Zhou Zhou walked over and said, "You haven't slept all night?" "No, I slept for a while in the second half of the night, and now I wake up and look at the map. Some places are prone to accidents. Let me mark them." Yang Guang replied while writing.

    Zhou Zhou looked at the map that Yang Guang was holding, then looked at all the places he marked, and said, "Is it a giant wave? Or something else?"

    Yang Guang looked up at Zhou Zhou, and there was still a bit of surprise in his eyes, that Meaning how do you know there are huge waves.

    Then he said, "The yellow pen marks the giant waves, the red pen marks the beasts, the beasts in the sea, and some other unknown dangers."

    Zhou Zhou understands the giant waves and the beasts, but Zhou Zhou doesn't know about other unknown dangers. Yes, but let's take a step by step.

    He should still be able to keep this group of people, Zhou Zhou thought about it, and then began to wash and practice a new day.

    In the afternoon, when the group arrived at the destination, Yang Guang drove the car to the port, and then put the car into the space.

    The group was received by a bearded man and had a seafood dinner. The dinner was very rich. Everyone swept away the haze of yesterday and ate them with big mouthfuls.

    Wu Qiang was the happiest. He finally ate the seafood he was longing for. The seasonings were scarce, so these were all boiled, but they were extraordinarily sweet.

    Zhou Zhou also unknowingly took a few more bites. After dinner, the boat everyone was going to take arrived at the port.

    When I went there, the ships were not from our country, but also passenger ships from other countries. The big ship is still relatively luxurious, which shows that the capital behind it is relatively strong.