twenty six

june 24th 2020

so...
i accidentally deleted chapter 26 :|
i can not be bothered to rewrite the whole thing
anyways enjoy

📍sweden

midsummer

townes djerf (soon to be styles)

I walked down the small hill towards the lake.

Everyone was standing there.
My parents,
My grandparents,
Anne and Gemma,
Sarah and Mitch,
Niall,
Jesse and Devon,
Bella and,
Astrid.
I love them all so so much.

Harry was standing away from the group,
He looked so good.
Why does he always out dress everyone????
Love of my life.

"What's going on?" I asked looking towards the group. Bella smiles at me and looks towards Harry, showing me that that was the way to go.

I walk up towards Harry never breaking eye contact.
"Hi." I whisper.
"Hi. I love you" He leans forward and pecks me on the lips.
"I love you. What's going on?" I repeat.

He clears his throat.

"I've loved you since the first time I saw you in 2013. The day we met you worse pink, and since that moment pink has been my favorite colour.
When walked in through the door all anyone could do was look at you, I was startstruck.
When we locked eyes, oh boy I knew I was a goner.
It took me like a hour to pull myslef together to talk to you, when I finally walked up to you I could barley get any words out, I was so embarrassed.
You just looked at me with your big eyes and bright smile. Bloody hell you are beautiful."

I bend over laughing, trying to hide my blushing face.

"I could not stop thinking about you after that, and we literally only had a 2 minute conversation. All I talked about was you.
Niall would know.
For gods sake, I wrote a song about you that night!
It took me a almost a year after that to ask you out, and when I asked you just said, and I quote,
"what took you so long?"
I felt like such a fool. To think I could of got some more time with you." He pauses.

"I love you and Astrid so fucking much. You two are the best things in my life. You're my home.

And I know I can be an "arrogant son of a bitch" as you say, sometimes. You've done nothing then being sweet when, even I would of dumped myself. I know for a fact your best friends didn't take my bullshit."

I look very my shoulder, to see Bella holding Astrid on her hip and Devon playing with her hair. They smile at me. Bella looks like she is on the verge of tears. I smile back.

"I don't know if you remember, you obviously do,
but a few months ago when I just left it was because I was getting the ring.
It was the only time it worked and I could not come up with a better excuse than "management troubles".
We both know that if I told Bella about this she would tell you.
She can not keep a secret.
I told Niall and Jesse, and Jesse told Devon but they all knew not to tell Bella.
I told her a few days ago that's why she's been acting distant. She can't keep anything from you." I laugh again, now felling the tears run down my cheeks. I'm so happy.

"Ahhh shit, I'm rambling. Fuck. I'm sorry. Um." He says, laughing in between words. He does down on one knee.

"Townes Cherry Djerf.
I've loved you since the first glance I got of you.

Wait I already said that.

I'm nervous. Sorry.

Townes cherry Djerf. I love you so fucking much. Will you marry me?

Please?"

I put my hands on his cheeks. Cleaning away his tears. His smile is so big, his dimples are very clearly showing. I love happy tears.

"Of course I'll marry you. I love you."

He puts the ring on my finger, getting off the ground, lifting me up in the process. I lean down to kiss him. We share a passionate kiss and he puts me down. But doesn't let me go.

We turn our heads towards the group.
"SHE SAID YES!"

"Woo!"
"Yes!"
"Mamma Pappa!" 
"I knew she would, mate."
And loud cheer was hear from the group.

I could not be happier.

authors note

I'm actually so dumb
why I deleted it idk
i was so sad about that

I LOVE OUR ENGAGED COUPLE x2
😭😭😭