𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

"I'm Y/n

"I'm Y/n..by the way"
"I'm Javon!"
Requested by 1-800-Dahlia
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
"Come on, Y/n!" My little sister, Sadie, giggled excitedly as she grabbed my hand. I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully. "I'm coming, Dee. Hold on, okay?" I spoke as i tied my shoelaces. "I'm excited to see Daelo though!" She wined and I finished up with my shoes and took her hand.

"Come on then, lead the way" i said and she smiled brightly as she dragged me out the house. We passed 5 houses then suddenly, Sadie stopped. "Here we are, hurry up!" My sister demanded and i groaned as she dragged me to the door. I knocked and 3 minutes later, a good looking boy opened it.

"Hey?" He said, more like a question but still had a polite smile on his face. "Hi we're here for-" "DAELO!" Sadie interrupted, i rubbed my face In frustration while the boy grinned at her. "You must be Sadie, Daelo is in the living room" he told her and just like that, Sadie was out of sight. "I'm Y/n..by the way. Sadie is my little sister" i spoke awkwardly.

The boy smiled. "I'm Javon, wanna come in? We can just chill in my room if you want?" He offered and i nodded. "Sure, thank you" i spoke and he sent me the most adorable smile ever. He grabbed my wrist carefully and we both ran upstairs to his room. He shut the door and jumped on his bed while i stood awkwardly, Javon pat the bed.

"Sit down, dummy" he teased and i grinned and sat down next to him. "So...wanna get to know each other or something?" I asked and he nodded replying with 'sure' "ok..you start" i said.

"Okay well, my name is Javon Wanna Walton, people just call me Wanna half the time. I'm an actor, boxer and i sometimes play basketball (HIS STORY ON INSTA Y'ALL) and i love sneakers, so much that I went to sneaker con" he informed, i stared at him in admiration. "You're so cool, AND YOU'RE AN ACTOR?!" I questioned.

He smiled and nodded. "I was in euphoria" he said and then it suddenly clicked, HE WAS ASHTRAY FROM EUPHORIA. "Bro- you're Ashtray aren't you?! How didn't I realise before" I laughed to myself and he let out a small chuckle too. "Anyways, enough about me, what about you!" He said.

"My name is Y/n M/n L/n, people just call me Y/n or Y/n/n. I acted on Stranger Things 2 and just finished filming Stranger Things 4 last year. I only have one sister who is Sadie and...thats it really" I explained and Javon was gazing at me, his eyes flickering between my eyes and lips.

"You're so cool and to top it off, you're insanely pretty.." he spoke and I couldn't help the smile rising on my face. "Hey, want me number?" I asked and he nodded eagerly and grabbed his phone. We exchanged numbers and talked for a little while, then we watched Euphoria and Stranger Things and teased each other about our characters and how adorable they were.

But time passed and Sadie and i had to head home. "You can come over soon, just message me" Javon suggested as he stood at the front door to say goodbye to me. I had a sleeping Sadie in my arms and i nodded at Javon. "Thank you Wanna, and it was nice meeting you today, really" i told him, I noticed a tint of pink on his cheeks and laughed.

"See you soon, Wanna" i spoke before turning around and walking home, i gave Javon one last glance to see him smiling widely, his brother teasing him by the door which made me chuckle. I was filled with happiness, i met a cute boy and got his number. How often does that happen!?