Chapter 10

Y/ns pov

I walked off the school grounds and just kept walking. Derek had lied to me, for 8 years maybe longer. Jackson was dead. I was a Kanima. And then it hit me, my real father, was he alive.

It was overwhelming all this information. A man from afar saw me and started coming over, I noticed his uniform and realised soon enough who he was Sheriff Stilinski, Stiles' dad. "Your Y/n right?" He asked. "I'm yeah" I replied. "Stiles and you have been hanging out supposedly, do you know where he is, he didn't come home yesterday" he told me. "No,have you asked Scott Mc'all" I asked. He sighed "I did, he doesn't know, look if he turns up give the station a call" he told me and I nodded. Where the hell was Stiles.

Later that day I got a call by a unknown number I answered "Hello" I said to the phone. "Y/n it's me Scott,I don't have a lot of time to explain but at nine pm today meet at the old warehouse, were going to get rid of Gerard" he told me. "I'll be there" I told him.

Night drew on and when I met up with Scott and annoyingly my brother  I was actually a bit relieved to see Stiles come out the car himself. Issac was there to he looked at me and winked which owed him a glare from Derek. A body bag lay on the ground and it was half open, there was Jackson. He seemed to be in a cucoon of some  king of gloop. "What is this?" I asked. "What is this indeed?" Someone said and I looked up and there was Gerard. I heard the sound of something being pulled and I looked to see Allison Argent her how raised,beside her a man who seemed to be her father a gun raised and beside him Lydia Martin. I had no clue what she had to do with this supernatural stuff but I was bound to find out sooner or later.

"You wanted Jackson dead didn't you" Scott said to Gerard. "Of course I did,something that rabid, that out of control is better dead" he said. I turned to see Derek he raised his claws about to cut down and kill him I screamed out but Jackson's Kanima form awoke and plunged it's claws into Derek and threw him back. He began to fight us.

It threw us around, I went for Gerard, my purple eyes appearing before him my claws raise. "Now this is interesting, he won't go for you" he smiled. "Kanima's I guess" I said and I was about to swipe my claws down upon him but a knife dug into my back. I turned. "You silly little girl" I chuckled at Allison.

I fell and finally when I looked up I saw that Jackson had her in his grip. Ready to kill her. "...I would kill my own son for my survival!" Gerard yelled out finishing some sort of speech.

He then chuckled and then black blood began to spill from his mouth. "Checkmate" Scott said softly.