One♡︎

[sorry for any mistakes]🙏

"Hyung, you that know if you have something to say, you can just say", Jungkook says nonchalantly, not looking up, as he continues to type away on his laptop

"Hyung, you that know if you have something to say, you can just say", Jungkook says nonchalantly, not looking up, as he continues to type away on his laptop. Namjoon just stares at him with curiosity. jungkook later looks up, meeting the older stares. They hold eye contact for a few seconds before jungkook breaks it, rolling his eye, and resume his work.

Namjoon finally blinks and licks his lips in interest. "I just don't get it? I can't connect any dots. Maybe I need more training from Jimin. He is very good at it," "what are you even talking about?" Jungkook asks, looking at him with a confused expression.

" What do you need more training on, Hyung? ". "how come Taehyung is still your Secretary? After five months. I mean, am happy, but it's just that no one has ever lasted this long Jeon," Namjoon finishes looking amazed.

Jungkook looks away at the mention of his secretary's name. He clears his throat. "I don't know what you are talking about hyung, seriously," jungkook says. He leans forward to grab his cup from the table and filled it with water. "oh, common you very much do," namjoon replies. He rolls his eyes and leans back in his seat.

Now, jungkook regrets telling his Hyung he was in his office, he should have said he was in a meeting. "I don't understand Hyung, I don't, it's not like am doing something wrong, am I? moreover don't you have a date with Jin Hyung in a few hours" jungkook finishes and drinks from his water, Namjoon glares at him.

"I never said it wrong, believe me when I said am happy, and if you think you can avoid this conversation forget it, As I have said am glad, it's just that..you guys relationship has grown, like how did that happened, what Charm did he use? I need to learn from Him because whatever he is using is fucking working. Jungkook, you and I know no secretary has lasted this long! I Am impressed," Namjoon finished, looking contented.

Jungkook has never been more confused than he is right now. He stares dumbfounded at his Hyung, "I Dont know what you have been drinking, but you need to stop," jungkook replies and shakes his head,

"nothing has grown between us, and never will, it just a secretary and boss relationship thing, it all business-related and he is here longer because he does his job well, more than any Secretary I have ever had, he's good at what he does, unlike the ones I had before who were only after what in my pant and money," jungkook says the last part in distaste, his teeth clench and unclench

"whoa, calm down bunny," Namjoon says laughing when the Younger throws him a death glare, "listen, Am just Glad, you have to this long assistant to help you with your work, that all"

Namjoon replies, smiling. He throws his arm in the armchair he was sitting on. "oh Hyung, don't be too happy for me. I can sack him anytime if he does something I don't like," jungkook states, trying to sound assuring.

"Yeah... I bet you have told yourself that a lot of times, and just couldn't do it," Namjoon inject and snicker. Jungkook rolls his eyes and rests his head on his chair. He sighs and shut eyes. Namjoon clears his throat and straightens his posture.

"you know, Taehyung is a Cool guy" Namjoon States He watches as the younger stop twirling his chair, "and everyone has grown fond of him" Jungkook opens his eyes "Jung-" Jungkook cut him off "Dont, just.. don't" he warns in a serious tone. He sits up."But you can't keep going like this jeon"

"Hyung!" he voices in a prominent tone. Namjoon shut his mouth at that. "we already had this conversation a million times. It will not happen. Please do me the favour, and stop talking about it," jungkook finishes, "Fine" Namjoon sighs, giving up, then he leans back in his seat, knowing the Younger will never listen to him.

Jungkook knows what his Hyung was hinting at and he isn't interested, never will be. "Anyway, where did he go, though?" Namjoon asks instead to uplift the tension in the room, he knows he shouldn't have brought the whole conversation up but he tried at least. "well He had to meet one of my clients, but he should be on his way back now," jungkook replies after checking his watch, "Oh, okay, well, I still need to know what charm he used on you," Namjoon teased, smirking. "Oh God! he isn't using anything on me. Please stop," he said and groan. "gosh am so done with you," jungkook rolls his eyes at him. Namjoon laughs at that.

Namjoon wasn't lying when he said Taehyung will be the first person to last longer as Jungkook's secretary. Even jungkook wonders how Taehyung did it to come to this stage, not like he is complaining. He can't even bring himself to. He is just different, and he likes it that way, though he will never tell him that. Jungkook remembers when they first meet, he never imagined the person he had one nightstand with will be his Secretary!

Jungkook is not the type to show when he is worried about someone or something, so he tries to hide it. 'Where is he? Shouldn't he be here by now? Did he use that to go somewhere else?. Different thought runs through his head. He can't help it, he keeps contemplating on if to call him. He sighs and put down his phone. ' Why should I care', He Looks at his Hyung, who is now busy with his phone, maybe chatting with Jin?

"Something bothering you?" Namjoon asks. Jungkook shakes his head and replies. "nothing," he said. Namjoon looks at him, not convinced, but didn't press on it. "okay, if you say so. Well, I will be on my way now because I need to prepare for my date," Namjoon injects and stands up, "tell Taehyung I said hi," the older adds with a smile. jungkook nods. "yeah will do," smiling back. Then namjoon walks out, "Fucking Kim! Where are you" jungkook curses glaring at my phone.

______________________
Hope you guys enjoy the first part 🙃
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒☻︎
𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠🤗